Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You enjoy Lounging around in a Cute Bra & Panty Set or Fulll Slip

when I can I love to be in bra and panties. also like putting on pantyhose and dress or skirt and blouse. wish I had someone to share it with.

Banned Read only
    Having grown up in the 1950's and 1960's I have a love for lingerie. I do love relaxing in the evening in a bra and nylon panty under a full slip. I have several very nice Velrose full slips with a side seam from armpit to hem of 34 inches. Also several floor length slips for wearing under gowns. I also enjoy wearing stockings and a garter girdle along with my panties and slips. Perhaps I was inspired by Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."

Not me, I would rather be in flats, midi skirt, and a mid sleeve top. Mind you I always have a nylon or silk camisole or slip, it just wouldn't feel right without it.

Yes, while wrapped in a satin robe with three inch mules.

Count me in the lingerie group. I grew up in the fifties, was 10 years old in 1954. Women wore dresses or skirts and blouse etc back then. And underneath, they had beautiful lingerie. And at night they wore gorgeous night gowns. I loved all that stuff back then and still do today.

Back then, the Sears catalog was my favorite book. Used to study the women’s section over and over until I knew everything there was to know.

I absolutely adore slips and now I have many of them and wear them often. Nothing feels better than putting on a nice, soft, silky slip over your panties, right after you’ve just finished shaving your legs and rubbing them with body lotion.

I don’t have any family, and I live alone, so I bet you can’t guess how I’m dressed most of the time!,

So yes, to the OP, I love lounging around the house in panties, bra, and beautiful slip!!
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

I love when I settle at the end of the night to watch tv and wear a full slip as a nighty and just relax. My wife doesn't seem to gasp the concept and was always asking why do I wear a slip to bed. So she bought me some silky nighties that are nice but I do enjoy the slip better.

It is so dang hot here, already, heat index over 100, that I have been wearing only panties and a camisole around the house. My wife does not seem to mind, so I am going to keep it up, until winter. If that ever gets here. I must say that even though the summers are almost unbearable, I love wearing just panties and a cami or t-shirt.

I lounge in Vanity Fair robe and gown sets. Or VF pajama sets. I have matching panties for almost all the patterned ones. The plain colored ones are easy to find panties for. The patterned ones (flowers, designs, etc) it is harder to find matching panties. I also match the lace nouveau brand with the outfits.

I especially like the advertisements posted on this page https://autumnform.tumblr.com/archive
    Last edited by Ozark; 06-02-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Robbie. Yes. Especially when it is so hot. I ordered a silk pink kimono in Japan many years ago (I wish I had more made back then, it only cost $5.00). I am 6'6" and need to buy more.
    My bras and panties are much newer.

I love to lounge in my bra panties forms and long Shadowline nightgown.

Since I sleep in an old slip and panties when I wake up I go to my computer to check emails etc. But then I dress and stay dressed till I go out underdressed. I very seldom walk around the house in lingerie. As a miad I never wear bras.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I grew up in the 60s, and so I'll always love that era and everything silky that went along with it. To this day, I love being in the house in a pretty slip, panties and bra. Often at night, my wife and I will both lounge around the house in nightgowns and panties, with my favourites being an Olga Bodysilk and a Shadowline...that's our preferred mode for watching TV and going to bed. And I love mornings when I can get up, make coffee and spend a couple of hours in the same nightgown before I have to really get up and be somebody....

Come late evening, I usually change into a nylon nightgown and Sheer Energy STW pantyhose to lounge and sleep in. My wife is fine with my evening lounge wear attire.

I never lounge in just underwear, be it male for female.

If I am dressed I always have a bra and forms on, but still have outer clothing like a Chemise or shorts and T-Shirt.

For most of the past two months I wear a bra, with my forms and a light almost see thru top at night while we watch TV, wear them to bed and in the mornings at breakfast. My wife has become accepting and we communicate as normal. I always wear panties. I do not own any slips, but that may be next. I am becoming bolder and as I write this her trainer is upstairs with her.

Robbiegirl,

Yes, most of the time when I get home from work I pull off my drab clothes and put on a slip or nightgown. I’ll use an apron while preparing supper and then relax the rest of the evening.

If I am not alone. . . Then I usually just wear sweats over my bra and panties.

@—}——-
    Michelle

Hi I am Debbi
    The first thing in my Morning I reach for my bra a wig. I sleep in panties and a t-shirt. So it is always coffee with wig, bra, panties and silk robe.