Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You enjoy Lounging around in a Cute Bra & Panty Set or Fulll Slip

Do You enjoy Lounging around in a Cute Bra & Panty Set or Fulll Slip

I am a huge lingerie lover so probably spend more time not fully dressed. I grew up in an era where women always seemed to do thier makeup and nails while swishing about in a pretty lacy full slip. So for me its Bra. Panties and slip ! So fun and Girly

Do others spend lots of time half dressed ?

lingerie.jpg

Does wearing my panties 95% of the time count as half dressed.? I enjoy my slip, but also enjoy wearing my bra under my work shirt and if I'm staying at hipome that day I'll put my forms in. I feel good when something smooth is against my skin.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I too grew up in that era too but lingerie does little for me.
    I think its great you have a fetish for it and enjoy it so much.

I've never owned a slip and rarely spend much time in just my underwear. When I dress in the mornings I always put a top and a skirt or trousers on over my lingerie - not getting dressed straight away is one of my pet hates.
    Sasha

I absolutely love wearing bras and panties. As a matter of fact, since getting my first bra just a couple weeks ago, I have not really worn my clothes that much, although I know I will get back to them eventually. Slips are also comfortable and fun to wear. I love womens' lingerie in general.

I don’t like to lounge in my undies. Neither in male or girl mode. I’m either dressed or I’m in my PJ’s. I might put a bra on underneath my pj’s with some forms but I hardly ever just do undies.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

I'm with Victoria and deffinatelly love my lingerie.

Can't. Too busy. Maybe someday.

I love lingerie but always under a skirt or dress.

Well, today it's 100 degrees, so just a camisole and tap pants.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When I can lounge around I get fully dressed bra panties pantyhose dress or skirt and top heels wig just no makeup.

I like lounging in a bra w forms, silk panties, nylon stockings and a open soft cardigan.

Enjoying a glass of wine

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

When home I usually dress en femme from the neck down, i.e., bra, forms, panties, open bottom girdle, nylon full slip almost all day and sometimes even in bed.

Woe is me... "Cute" wouldn't describe a slip, bra & panty set that would fit me.

Lacy PJs

I used to lounge around in a bra,Panties and Slip years ago. Not much lately. Now I usually have a dress on with that underneath. I would love to find the lingerie in that picture. I have only found one or two slips in all my years of collecting in that shade of green.

Banned Read only
    I don't care for the mint green but I do miss the days when you cold buy everything matching like that. As for lounging I love to lounge in a bra, panties, and nightgown. Usually it's nylon Vanity Fair panties and nightgown.

I have a mint green slip, but I can only wear it with one or two outfits , because of the length. I have coffee in my nightgown, but don't have time to hang out in lingerie; too busy as a homemaker.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I do love lounging around in bra, girdle and a long slip, but can't do it when my SO is around. She does relent when we go to bed and I have many long slinky chiffon night gowns. I love the catalog pictures. reminds me of gazing at the Sears Catalog when I was 9 or 10.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I tend to hang out in bra and panties over a full slip when I get home from work. But the mornings is totally panties and night gown until I have to go to work.

Oh yes. Panties 24/7. Bra, forms, thigh highs, and half slip. In the evening, a lounge gown, low heeled slippers. And a glass of white wine. 😌

I love lounging at home in just my panties, corselette, sheer rht or ff seamed stockings, nylon full slip, and slippers, or pumps. with my 36b inserts in place. this is my typicall outfit at home most of the time. I feel so content this way.

I love sleeping in a knee length half slip (have 4 of them). But having kids in the house means changing when I wake up.

Like you I used to especially when getting ready to go out for the evening.

Who wants to get that nice party frock crushed or makeup spilt on it.? :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I enjoy doing my housework in my lingerie (night gown ) sometimes I don’t get dressed before noon.quite often i’ll Have my morning coffee out on my deck still in my gown or nightie. It gives me a great feeling of freedom ,some times I will have on my bra but never panties,I enjoy the feeling of free movement....

For me it is bra and onset. Oh and my forms. Can’t explain why but it just so relaxing.