Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I was found out!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    There are some that would say that you subconsciuosly left the box out to move things along without actually having to initiate your earlier plan. That being said, now you can sit back and wait to see what she does or take the bull by the horn and ask her if she has any questions. Something is going to happen and it is only a matter of time based on all your reports here so far. I hope it goes as you wished.

I will tell you that for sure she suspects because no woman see something without inspecting all ..that is the nature of a wife .....So doing the math I assure you that she knows and is preparing the moment for the confrontation ..the worst part is that she thinks ...all your hidings are for a another woman .....Prepare your answers ....Yet if she do not confront you ....it means she is giving you a space ...so accept it ...But do not start the conversation ....leave it to time .
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Be honest and listen to not only your wifes questions but the advice from the ladies here on this site
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Quite agree. You are what you are.

What happened?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I would wait and see what happens, if she asks tell the truth. I would not rush into telling her until you have thought things through calmly and rationally and have a plan. Be very cautious with advice from people who do not know you, your wife or your relationship.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    This is the best advice here:

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    Whatever you do, don't lie.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

I think Vince Lombardi said it best; the best defense is a good offence. You need to tell her.

On the other hand, it has been said that I'm good at sneaking deception (OK, lying).

The first time my wife caught me, I thought that she might have thought that I was having an affair. In that case, spilling the beans about my CDing was preferable to her thinking I was having an affair (which I wasn't).

My wife caught me (the second time, over 20 years later) red-handed when she came home from church early and finding me packing a bra in my suitcase for an out of town trip. I didn't want a forced purge, so I moved most of my small stash to a storage locker. I also left some sacrificial lingerie where she could find them if she decided to conduct a search and destroy mission. My hope was that she would think she confiscated everything, when in fact, she got only 10%.

So, do you think she saw *everything* in the box?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why not tell the truth?
    It would be much easier than making up some ridiculous story she won't believe anyway.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    You can safely assume that if the box's flaps were open, then she had looked inside.

The fact that she left the box for you to see means she's ready to discuss, though there's no guarantee which way she'll react.

I'm inclined to think that if she'd been utterly horrified, she'd have shut the box and replaced it so you wouldn't notice. But that doesn't mean she'll be accepting, just that she's playing her cards close to her chest.

I don't see anything for it but to raise the subject, otherwise it will fester inside of you both. How about something like, 'I see you were looking for something in the boxes in my office. Did you find what you were looking for?'
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    When women get an idea in their heads they will go thru' everything you own looking for the evidence.
    I have been married twice and every other woman I know are like that.

Sounds like it may be time for the talk

So where's the update from the OP?