Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pictures

pictures

I was wondering of you who have pictures,where do you store them,i thought i might try sutterfly,has anyone else used them and do you think they are secure there.i only use the computer so far.any input would be helpful

External Hard Drive + Disc for me Connie!

I lost near everything 99.8% earlier this year due to my system "literally" melting down, and my security wiped what I had in connected external storage.
    Whatever you try, don't lose your memories it's a terrible thing!

I would just like to say that I was lucky to have a few Stacy pics here!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

It might be safe to put them on a USB flash drive. To make it secure use something like BitLocker. You can encrypt the files and require a password when connecting to a computer.

I just use those sub flash drives. They are very easy to hide and if I was in an accident and killed I doubt the kids would ever see them where I keep the two I have. They'd be schocked if they did because I have my wife and me in several compromising attire as on them. Wife thinks I should burn all the old pictures of us but I still hang on to them for some unknown reason. Jaylyn is on those also and I know my sons would have a melt down if they saw them but every picture on there is a fond memory of our other life when we were going thru a wild side of life and I just have burned the flash drives yet.

I keep mine in my computer, encrypted (256 bit key) with one software (AxCrypt) and then zipped with another password.

I just have a few (never been fully em femme) so, it wouldn´t be a big deal if I lose them.

Kisses

Patricia

Connie,

Yep, USB drive for me to. Cheap as chips so it's not that costly if you so choose to have 2, one you use, the other you back the first up to. Small, easy to hide and keeps your pics away from the cloud.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I made the misteke of leaving my external flash drive at a library, and no one turned it in. I lost hundreds or thousands of my older pics and vids! Someone got to see a lot of ALlce!! Must have mad their day!

I use an app called keepsafe. There is a free version that I use to store my pics on my phone. It requires a user name and password to access. My wife knows of my app and has user name and password to access and delete whatever she wants if something happens to me.

I send them to my email and then delete them from my phone.

I keep mine on a portable hard drive in an encrypted folder. For photos that I share I use the ImgBB site and set them to private so that others need the link to see them. As I'm single there is no real problem with anyone seeing them on my computer but I store them separately just in case.
    Sasha

I have several and all are stored on my computer in two files. One has all shots of Alice and one has only what I think are the best, alsone with shots of me throughout my life for sharing once I am gone.

Platinum Member
    I have none. I'm not particularly interested in my own image, and take pictures only to demonstrate the fact of my existence to the members of this site. All such photos are deleted from the cloud, tablet, phone and computer.

I suppose that means the NSA has a file full of them....but they can't admit it, so I can pretend those files don't exist.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mine are on Flickr and Google photos under my femme persona.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I store all of my pics on a thumb-drive and in emails to myself.
    Having such fem-pics on Twitter and my fem-YouTube, I am, for the most part, not worried about who sees them.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Mine are on my PC, but in a file within a file within a file, so it would be extremely hard for anyone to stumble on them. Also you would need my password to access my files anyway.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I use a USB thumb drive, some come with an encryption program, I just bury mine a few directories down. I don't use the encryption, I have a bad memory and would hate to lose them. Good luck, and yes better than keeping them on your phone.

I keep mine in a password protected encrypted folder buried inside multiple other folders on my computer. Even if my computer was left open, one would need to locate the hidden folder and type in the correct password to open it.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I keep my photos on a small external Hard-Drive with the max 128 bit encryption with a 40 character password!
    I've asked allot of computer people "Without the password can the photos be retrieved?" I was told NO!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Keep in mind, if you store pics on the internet they are going to be found and shared. I would not trust a secure site.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I have been scanning all mine and putting them on a memory stick that is easy to keep secure.

Why don't you burn a CD and keep them on that.
    Safest storage I know.

Storing things away on some third party machine is fraught with danger.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Fluke, in a private folder, which I can give access to like minded dressers.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

"Flikr", damn auto correct!

I use SD cards and USB flash drives. I also have a backup on my personal cloud system. I make no attempt to hide anything.

Is this a question of secure and secret storage? Or is it about a mass storage problem, handling and organizing information?
    I have lots of pictures when cross dressed. That is the best way to get a good view of what I look like, make-up, dressing, hair, smile/no-smile etc. I remember my first sales training session with a camera recording (50 years ago), "Is that really me??!!!"
    I am sewing my clothes and need to see how it looks in angles and best way is to take a camera film. That has become an enormous amount of files and with modern cameras they are getting bigger and bigger.
    Storing all this - I dump it on the hard disk, sometimes on USB stick or other external hard disks. But slowly I learn that it is simply too much. If a hard disk gets broken och some disk gets wiped, no big deal.
    What I have been doing in recent years is that I make photo albums in pdf format and those are easier to handle. They take less space and are organizing the material. I do not keep it secret but I use encryption to protect my archive disks. That is easy today. Pdf files that you generate with tools are usually possible to protect from access (with passwords), copying and printing and any change. It is stopping most ordinary users from misusing your files even if they are found by someone.
    Such albums can easily be created with free tools like the Libre Office suite of office program. I usually use the presentation program part, Impress, but it works as well with the document editor part, Writer.
    With Impress you can direct the application to create a photo album, point at a disk file folder and it is created more or less automatic. Then you export it as PDF-file.
    I am a bit split about this asset type "old pics and films". Regarding my cross dressing, nobody is really interested. Not my wife, not my children, maybe my neighbors . Me myself is not so interested in more than a couple selected pictures. I am more interested in making new photos, better photos. I have a couple of pdf albums with photos, ranging from 2008 to recently, that are fun to look into once or twice a year.
    There are lots of other photos, from far back, parents albums, my youth, my young children,but if they would just get lost I do not think that it would be such a disaster as it is very seldom someone shows interest in them. One of my grandchildren (now 6) has been interested in photos of herself, in age 0 to 1, now and then but is now loosing interest slowly. I feel like that too, last years photos for reference may be of interest but not for that long - soon to be forgotten. Photos remain on hard disks that I haven't started in years! It will probably be a hazel to read an old ATA-disk unless you can find an equally old USB 1.0 cabinet to put it in and then reading will be painfully slooow.
    And now with the Cloud storage - what a huge photo graveyard that will be. Sure easy to search but who will search it?
    My point of view - it is hard to select a few good photos that are worth saving, and then store it so that at least me myself can retrieve them. The easiest part is to keep them secret to most people. Any USB I buy today seem to have bundled some tools for it. Hm, where is my USB-stick so and so and what password did I use?
    Marie

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    What difference does it make? At least in MY case My FEM pics do not look at ALL like me. Even if found, no one would know they were me.