Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest Thing You've Ever Done In The Pink Fog?

Dumbest Thing You've Ever Done In The Pink Fog?

For the past month or so, I've taken to wearing a sports bra under my t-shirt when I go to the gym to work out. I've been wearing leggings for the better part of a year with no question, so I thought it was all good. With that, I recently had the wild hare jump up my butt to put on a one-piece swimsuit. With the pink fog fully enveloping me, I decided to take a couple minutes on the tanning bed because I had always dreamed about it. I've used tanning beds before (yes, I know it's bad. No I don't care. :-) ) but it's been a while. I went in, laid down, and really enjoyed my time. As I stood up, I saw a sign on the wall that said "New bulbs installed, you may need to adjust your time."

Ummmm... Ooops.

Let's just say that my hope for faint tan lines were replaced by a very crisply defined sunburn, complete with the cross-back straps, high neckline and bikini bottom.

So what's the dumbest thing YOU'VE ever done while enveloped in the fog?

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    One of my first outings I remembered to shave everything except my face. Made sense later why the clerk was looking at me so curiously lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Platinum Member
    I couldn't tell you the dumbest thing I've ever done. It would blow your mind. Not even the fifth dumbest thing. Maybe the eighth dumbest thing. Nah, I think I'm better off keeping such things to myself.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Andrea,

Being in the closet to all, having been out to the pub for a few beers and coming home to an empty house, deciding to dress and go for a walk around the local streets. While we all love the click clack of heels walking out/back into the house late at night isn't perhaps the cleverest thing I've ever done.

This is why you'll find me responding to those who say they found Dutch courage to go out dressed replying it's not a good idea.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Forgot and did not remove lipstick once.

I wondered when the checkout girl looked and then gave me a longer lingering look. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Left my faux diamond engagement on.

Didn't get the red fingernail polish off very well. It looked OK in the bathroom, but when I got to church the next day in the bright morning light, it was pretty clear I had been wearing nail polish. Fortunately, I had some nail polish remover and cotton balls still in my car.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    Andrea,
    Walking the dog partly underdressed possibly rates as my high points of dumbness !

I thought I was safe walking my dog along a quiet railway track when a special cameby full of passengers, at the time I had taken my top layer off and was wearing a black Tshirt with a black pleated skirt , no wig or makeup , so I went from very few people seeing me to a whole train load !

On another occasion I was wearing a bra , and cami while walking in a quiet spot but I'd forgotten about the horse riders , one came cantering round the corner without any notice , I commented on it being a hot day and possibly wearing too many layers , she turned back with a big grin and replied I can see what you mean !!

The point about these slightly crazy outings are they build your confidence , now I'm totally out dressed and it doesn't bother me at all .

While staying in a guest room of a girlfriends I discovered some vintage slips i had to try on . I was swishing about in one when her little sister and a friend burst into the room. Well the laughter and commotion brought everyone into the room. To say I was beet red is an understatement ! They teased me the whole weekend !

The dumbest was I decided to drive to work wearing a skirt and high heels, then change in the car. I got all the way to work to discover I had forgot to bring other shoes. Starting work at 5 am there was nothing close by open to get shoes.I had to drive back home 40 minutes each way to get shoes.

During a very tough time at work, when it seemed nothing but dressing relieved my anxiety, I became more and more comfortable dressing at home while my wife was asleep. This lasted some weeks until one night about 4:00AM she came downstairs to use the restroom. I had NO CHANCE, NOWHERE TO HIDE. I was wearing everything but makeup, had on a dress, pantyhose, bra (overstuffed), and platform pumps with a 6 inch heel and 1 inch platform. She almost screeched: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING"? To which I replied quite logically, "NOTHING"! She went back to bed, I tried to stuff everything into a nearby broom closet. She found it all. That was 8 years ago, I hope she understood my depression and anxiety. I hope she's forgiven me. About a year ago I found a pair of my black silky panties washed, neatly folded, and placed in with my male boxer shorts. It's mostly been DADT, but why would she need to ask to find out anything at this point?

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Getting caught at age 12
    No hiding while in a stuffed bra, skirt, hose and heels
    Last edited by dana digs sweaters; 06-02-2018 at 06:21 PM.

It's hard to believe, but I posted this in 2012! My, how time flies when you are having fun! LOL

Shopping at Sear's on Valentine's Day night
    Valentine's Day afternoon I went down to the lake cabin make the boat cover was still on the boat, move a tv that I had been hauling around in the back of my car for a week down there and generally check on the place since I hadn't been down there since before Thanksgiving. It was all secure.

I headed over to Branson to the VF store but I got there about 6:30 and it was closed.

So I went over to the Tangier outlet mall (can you tell I'm in Branson) to the Jockey Store. I bought eight pair of Jockey for Her pants on sale for 2.99 plus a 14% Valentine's day discount. I got french cuts and extended briefs in every color the store had. The woman asked me if I knew about their 100% satisfaction guarantee....if SHE wasn't satisfied, bring them back for a total refund. I told her that I know what I liked and I am sure these panties will be satisfactory.

But I wasn't done. I headed back to Springfield and stopped by Dillard's in the mall and bought 5 pair of Cabernet full cut brief panties in black, red, white, blue and yellow. I asked the sales clerk if these pants (I used that word) ever went on sale. She told me they are such a good seller at that price and they were comfortable and they sell a lot of them. I told her yes, these pants are so comfortable that I keep coming back for more.

I was wearing a pair of elastic waist Chic blue jeans, an Eddie Bauer plaid shirt and a zip up hoodie. I was underdressed also. I like dressing andryogneous--

I had a 20% coupon off at Penney's and a 25% coupon off at Sears. I went to Sears and picked up a sears brand nylon night gown and a three pack of sears panties, not the VIP panties, the old blue package panties.

At the checkout counter, the girl asked is I got her the right size. I told her I am sure the size is correct. She then asked if I wanted to keep the hanger.

I said, yes.

She asked if I wanted to use my sears card and she looked up to see if I was a member of the Sears Club. I gave her my phone number and She must have seen my purchase history because she said I bet you have 5 of these hanging in your closet in every color (if only she knew!)

I told her we had enough colors and I was actually looking for white and coulted find any white nightgowns in the size I wanted. She commented that the gown I picked out--- just a basic sear's nylon VF knockoff-- would certainly look cute on me... I told her A lot of things look cute on me. In my mind, I said, I have a perfect body. We both laughed.

I could sense another person in line behind me. The clerk kept up with her banter. I was enjoying it, I don't think I was blushing, but it was fun.

She picked up the package of panties and told me she thought I'd look cute in the pink panties, and the blue and beige ones too, they were so cute. I again told her I was looking for white but didn't find any. I had picked up a size 9 package--these run big because I had bought a size 11 before Xmas and they swam on me.

She told me did I have the right size as these run big. I told her I knew that and that there is even a note in the package stating that fact, these panties run big but shrink down in the wash.... I know because I am using that card as a bookmark in the book I am reading... she said she didn't know that.

She asked if I wanted a receipt or an e-receipt.. I opted for teh e-receipt. So, I don't know her name but she did make me smile.

I think she knew who I was buying these for. When my wife got home from work this evening I told her what happened. She wondered how many old men buy panties from Sears.

I reminded her of the time she and I wear at the VF store in Branson and the sales clerk told me, as I was purchasing VF briefs (for me--- when shopping with the wife, while she will pick out styles she thinks I will like, she makes me carry the panties and pay for them, she tells me what to do. She wonders if I want to buy something pretty. I always do.)

Anyhow, several years ago at VF store, at the check out, the checker...a middle aged woman about my age, maybe a little younger, says 'these are very comfortable, lots of men buy them.' I said something like yes, they are comfortable, not agreeing that I wear them or not. Then my wife says oh you now you like to wear them.

Well, they are comfortable I said. The clerk said I thought so. I asked how. She said the sizes. Oh. I was buying big sizes and my wife is about a size 7. Have a nice day and enjoy your purchase she said, I will said I.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Losing a nice sparkly ring and turning the house upside down looking for. It was in my pocket.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Forgetting that I was expecting an Amazon delivery and getting caught by the driver whilst washing the car wearing a short skirt and women's tee shirt over my bra and panties - boy did he look surprised!
    Sasha

Quote Originally Posted by wbdavid View Post
    The dumbest was I decided to drive to work wearing a skirt and high heels, then change in the car. I got all the way to work to discover I had forgot to bring other shoes. Starting work at 5 am there was nothing close by open to get shoes.I had to drive back home 40 minutes each way to get shoes.
    While it may not be the dumbest thing I've ever done I did this exact same thing one day! Okay, not exactly the same, my drive is 35 minutes each way...

Quote Originally Posted by Ozark View Post
    I headed over to Branson to the VF store but I got there about 6:30 and it was closed.

So I went over to the Tangier outlet mall (can you tell I'm in Branson) to the Jockey Store.
    Branson sure has changed since I was there in 1981. All I remember is a small Walmart back then.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashauk View Post
    Forgetting that I was expecting an Amazon delivery and getting caught by the driver whilst washing the car wearing a short skirt and women's tee shirt over my bra and panties - boy did he look surprised!
    Hi Sasha , I have a friend that drives a UPS Delivery Van and he says

"Absolutely nothing surprises him anymore" .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Orchid......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Chenowith View Post

Ummmm... Ooops.

Let's just say that my hope for faint tan lines were replaced by a very crisply defined sunburn, complete with the cross-back straps, high neckline and bikini bottom.

So what's the dumbest thing YOU'VE ever done while enveloped in the fog?
    Hi Andrea, Your tan lines are your badge of courage. >Orchid......
    Last edited by Pat; 06-04-2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: fixed quote tag
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I used to drive 45 minutes to work. We had​ a full size conversion van that I would​ drive on occasion. I had a satin gown that just felt so good on. I had packed it and my bra, panties, slip and heels in a brown paper bag and hid it under the drivers seat the night before. I planned to wear it all on the ride home that night because of daylight savings time it was always dark on the way home. All went without a problem. I pulled over shortly after leaving work, got dressed and on I went towards home. Almost home but I wasn't ready to stop....pink fog. So I pulled off the road and out of site of other traffic to get out to take a walk. As the door on the van was swinging closed...keys in the ignition... I had bumped the button to lock the doors!! OMG!!! So many thoughts went through my head of my choices...the one I chose was to smash my finger in the door as I hadn't swung it so quickly to rule out this choice. It hurt!! But the other choices would have been waaay more painful. I was at least a mile from anyone's​ house and cell phones hadn't been invented yet.

I went out for a daytime ride, I saw a house for sale on line and thought I should take a look. It was a foreclosure so I was pretty sure it was empty. I pulled in the yard and thought I might as well see if I could look inside, the back door wasn't locked so why not go in. Then I realized I was wearing the shortest denim skirt I own with stockings, suede black boots and a red tank top. Thankfully I snapped out of the pink fog and got out of there.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Felt the need to use my sister's makeup back when I was 19, she didn't really wear much and didn't have eyeliner so I figured I would use a black sharpie, what a moron. Luckily I tried one eye and thought I should see how easy it was to remove, guess what, it wasn't easy !! So I had a little bit of a pink eye for a couple of days. Needless to say I never did that again. I think I still haven't removed it all, that was 33 years ago, hahaha.

When I was at the university, I took weekly tennis lessons.
    In a moment of pink fog I decide to shave my legs. when I sobered up and it was time to go to tennis practice, I decided to wear long sweat pants. This happened in May, which is quite hot in Israel.
    Halfway during the lesson I passed out from a heat stroke.
    After that week i skipped the next two weeks of practices and after that came with a short pants, though my legs still looked like they have recently shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by Michal82 View Post
    When I was at the university, I took weekly tennis lessons.
    In a moment of pink fog I decide to shave my legs. when I sobered up and it was time to go to tennis practice, I decided to wear long sweat pants. This happened in May, which is quite hot in Israel.
    Halfway during the lesson I passed out from a heat stroke.
    After that week i skipped the next two weeks of practices and after that came with a short pants, though my legs still looked like they have recently shaved.
    Nothing wrong with shaving you legs, Michal, mine are hair free all the time and I wear shorts out and about and no one has ever said anything about it.
    Sasha

I agree, nothing wrong with shaving your legs. But my attempt to cover it up was just stupid.

Those seven inch high platform wedges I ordered online...I still need to donate them; they are taking up closet space...
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Going for a walk enfemme, came back and realized I locked myself out of the car. Dam I wasn't used to carrying a purse. Called Pop-a-Lock and just as the guy arrived I found my keys in that "special" pocket in my purse. I didn't say a thing, I just let him unlocked the car and I paid him in cash. I was shaking so badly I had to just sit in the car for a while.
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 06-06-2018 at 08:21 AM.