Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD crazy addiction

Im not new to cd. SO. knows. Been getting some new stuff lately. I feel depressed bad by knowing my 10 year old son walked in on me when i was partially cross dressed last night. So far, no questions. Not sure if he saw much. But really didnt want him to learn this bout me like this so soon. I got really angered by accident. I really feel bad.
    My page; www.Facebook.com/courtney.alexis.543

My S.O. hates wearing skirts, dresses, heals, and makeup. But likes me wearing them. Makes a good pair.

If its skimpy, silky, and sexy, I like, I want.

Aspiring Member
    It depends on whether the retail therapy solves your problem or creates new ones. If it does create new ones then you need to review your situation. For my part, I have just bought dress number 971 and have 1000 skirts. I can afford it and the storage is an issue but not a problem, so while owning that many dresses is not 'normal' behaviour irrespective of the gender of the owner, it is not causing me problems. I am a happy, relaxed person and the dressing (and the buying) probably help me achieve this state. If I was feeling lonely within a relationship I would start with that - you should not feel alone - maybe that is the real problem. Talk to your partner (and/or maybe a counsellor) and see if you can sort this out - you should feel better and will not feel in need of retail therapy so much. Good luck.