Thread: Accepting ones self

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

Accepting ones self

I've been on a bumpy journey and the end is not yet in sight.

But......

Everything I do now is filled with less guilt and a freedom of the mind I didn't have before.

What we do is so against the grain. Sadly.

But I'm sure I'm on the right path. I just want to be me and through all the negative I'm positive about ME.

I'm uncertain for the future, but then if everyone stood still for a minute and thought like that they would feel the same.

I genuinely love everyone close to me and would do everything in my power to reciprocate that love. I just hope they find that strength too.

Say what you want. Until it's on your doorstep you never know how you will react. But if the love is true it will be alright in the end. That's what the movies say right?

Love to you all wherever you find yourselves right now x

Tammy
    Last edited by Tamsin Secret; 06-03-2018 at 09:45 AM. Reason: One too many emojis :-)