Thread: Taking a vacation, worried about going through security

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Taking a vacation, worried about going through security with lingerie

Ok this is probably just me worrying about nothing, especially since the world is changing, but here it goes....

I'm taking a little trip to Las Vegas 2 weeks from now. I almost always go by myself because 1. Others can't afford to go with me and 2. Sometimes I just wanna get away from everyone and everything for a few days. I travel very light with a small suitcase, so I always carry it on with me. Here is my problem....

I have to wear contact lenses, so I bring saline solution with me in my suitcase. For whatever crazy reason, the saline solution triggers something in the scanners, resulting in security checking my bag EVERY SINGLE TIME. Being a crossdresser, I have dedicated myself to wearing panties 24/7 now and do not wish to go several days without wearing them. Well when they open the bag to check it, they'll see the panties, if I bring them along with me. Maybe I'm a little worried about what people may think, but keep in mind I am in the closet and have just barely begun to poke my head out a little.

I was planning on visiting the Victoria's Secret while there, and thought about buying a couple pair of panties to see me through the trip. But when I go through security again to go back home, they will check my bag and see them. Now I love panties and definitely intend on buying a few more, but I wasn't planning on buying any for now, and I need all my money for vacation (especially if I don't do so good gambling). Even if I wait til I get to Vegas to go buy saline solution for my contacts, I'd just have the same problem going back home, and I wouldn't want to just throw away a bottle and waste money. Thoughts?
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 06-03-2018 at 12:22 PM.