Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were a GG !

Banned Read only

If you were a GG !

I've just replied to a thread by Kim in NB section and asked the question , " If you were a GG would you set foot outside the door without makeup ?

I have a good comparison right on my own doorstep , my wife can take or leave makeup , her favourite saying is , " Oh that will do !" Her older sister would never be seen without makeup . As a TG male I certainly couldn't go without it and I feel if I were a GG I'd still feel the same .

How about others here ? I am asking on the basis of being totally out and about .
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-04-2018 at 10:24 AM.

While I don’t really understand what your asking. Is it. If I where a GG? If I was a GG unless I was locked in a house I would be out and about. Or is it if I’m totally out? Or is it both?

As a trans gal I never leave the door without it. If I was born with internal plumbing then I probably would yes. I don’t step out the door now because my facial features are in need of help. But a light base and mascara is all I really need at the minimum.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

That would depend on the situation of course.
    If I were just going to the grocery store or something like that I may or may not put on any makeup.
    Were I going for an appointment at say the dentist, doctor, etc, then of course I would be wearing makeup, but the amount would depend on the situation as well.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Natasha,
    I do say on the last line , " On the basis of being totally out and about .

Cheryl,
    I would have to go with the minimum but not at all . I've said this before but everyday is harder than an evening out . I stll feel I'm a little OTT with my evryday look , part of my problem maybe my foundation is a shade too dark which gives the impression of too much , I know my eyes always need a lift anyway .

Teresa

I never leave home without it.

At my age I have to at least cover the minor skin issues.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    I try to always wear makeup when I leave the house dressed. But I don't need it if I am not going out. So I believe if I were a GG, I would be the type that could leave the house with out it, but probably wouldn't very often because I am rather vain.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-04-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    Definitely, I only wear it because I need to to cover my beard shadow, other than a fun lipstick/gloss colour the facial makeup would can stay in the box unless I were getting dolled up.

If I didn't need make-up to look feminine I probably wouldn't use it very much or I would use make up that isn't that obvious.

The answer is "NO, never". It takes only a few minutes to make a huge difference in one's appearance.
    Hugs, Carole

If I were a GG I most likey would not wear alot of makeup....at most minimal like lipstick and eye liner.

I would wear makeup,I wasn't sure but the more I thought about it, I would.

I don't really like makeup so I would have no problems leaving the house without it. I think I would be one of those nerdy shy girls that would wear some feminine stuff but nothing provocative or drawing attention to myself, and something that is comfortable and doesn't take too much time to get on.

"Less is Best" is a common phrase used when discussing different things. It really applies well to makeup. I use the minimum possible to get out the door. The only things that are mandatory is to use eyebrow pencil to give them some shape and keep my lipstick fresh. I understand the need for some to go over the top and have every bit of their face covered in concealer and multi layers of makeup with cat eyes. I can only really see that justified though in the real world at night or if one works in the beauty industry where one's own presentation, makeup and clothes are important. Otherwise, save it for those special dress up over the top moments that warrant it.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    I would probably leave the house without it, but more often than not it would just be a real quick makeup job. Basic eyes and lippy.

My wife almost never goes out without makeup (foundation, eyes, lipstick), and I tend to do the same. I have pale skin and barely visible brows/lashes, so I need to put makeup on. And I'm never fully dressed without a smile, so lipstick is a necessity!

If I was a naturally good looking GG I would.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    If I was camping for the weekend, the last thing you would find, or see is a makeup brush. Going out to fancy event would require lots of time and every hair would have to be in place. For just shopping, it would be more of a nick of mascara here and a dash of eye liner there, but lip stick a must.

I don't fit the Carlie Simon song..."your so vain, you probably think this song is about you"...LOL
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I once went out, at night, dressed up with zero makeup, but no one was around.
    I have an old thread on here with pictures.
    As a GG I would.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

My wife never goes out without some degree of makeup. Minimum: eyebrows, light makeup, lipstick. Sometimes, eyeliner. Same with me. Sometimes, I put too much on. She comments and is always right. If I need her help or advice, she’s always there. Nice.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For me that would be a no, I truly enjoy doing my makeup. I can put on a nice face in about 30 min so for me it’s not a big
    deal. It just adds to how I feel stepping out the door and as a GG that’s what I wouid think too

I never go out without makeup in female mode because I need all the help I can get.
    If I were a GG with softer skin and without the facial characteristics created by testosterone, then I suspect that I would use less in general, and none on certain occasions.

I believe I would.

yes I would always wear makeup. sometimes eyes and lipstick. yet foundation most of the time, also.
    Part Time Girl

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It would depend on how good looking a GG I was. Some women look great without make up, some definitely benefit from a little enhancement. Even so I think I would at least have to have some lippy and eye colour on.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I would tend toward a minimalist approach! My wife seldom wore makeup! She wore eye shadow once in a while and lipstick a little bit more! I must say though that I like the smell and taste so....maybe! LOL hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix