Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were a GG !

As a GG I used to wear it all now just lipstick and out the door except for special events.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sure! Why not? As long as we're playing make believe? I would be simply stunning with or without make up!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It would depend upon what I looked like. Some women look great without make up. Others do not. My wife looked better with, but could go without. One girlfriend was a stunner without, and looked like Marilyn Monroe with. Another looked pretty bad without, but decent with. So I guess the answer, is that it depends.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If my ruddy complexion and the dark circles I have under my eyes remained unchanged, then I would still insist on at least some makeup before leaving the house, even if I was suddenly a GG.

My mom had the same dark circles under her eyes. When mom was younger, and Betty Davis (who had the same darkness under her eyes, and played it up) was a popular screen star, she didn't try to hide those dark circles. As fashions changed, and a more flawless complexion was 'the norm', she rarely left home without makeup.

Good question as always Teresa, would I no, I would always want at least light makeup...my wife and daughter would never not have makeup on my mother often didn't
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

About 10 years ago I started going out more and on a reguar basis. Prior to that I never used a wig or make-up. In 2008 I got my first wig, in the following years I got some jewlery and other things to wear. Now it's about two/three years ago that I don't go out without make-up anymore, I also try to put my outfit together tastefully. About 18 months ago I started using fake eyelashes.

Today, I don't go out in public without them and not without painted nails. It's not all about passing, it's mostly about how you feel about yourself.

I can wear minimal makeup to look good.

If I wear too much I look artificial.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Of course, few years ago I wouldn't, but now yes.

I would follow my wife's example, she would not venture away from the house without "putting some face on", her expression. Not heavy but just enough. I might need a little extra just to conceal the beard shadow.

Aspiring Member
    I would most likely at lease wear a light foundation mascara and lipstick. You don't usually need full war paint. However my sister never left the house without a full "face".
    Sara

I likely wouldn't set foot out the door without some minimal makeup, probably a light foundation, eyeliner and lipstick. It just takes a few minutes and can make a world of difference.

I'm sure that if I was a GG I would always have the bare minimum of make-up on when I went out. I think if you look closely you hardly ever see a female without at least some make-up on, so I would be the same.
    Sasha

Its part of who I am! Whether it be make-up or frock-up, I like to look as I do.

I don't not wear make-up as a male???

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

It would depend on what I looked like. Some girls a gorgeous even without make up.

Kelsey

Yes I would have make up on every day. I would need it. I have a sister. LOL

Mandy

I AM a GG......hope it is okay that I answer. I DO NOT EVER go out without at least foundation, mascara and lipstick! FYI....I wouldn't let Joni go out without either (not that she EVER would!)

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I would probably always wear foundation and powder with the complexion I have now. However if I had my daughters' skin it would be eye makeup only. But it would alsways be eye makeup. I love how I can make my blue eyes electric with the correct accent. Love lipstick also.

If I were a girl and feel the same way I do now I would be a mess unless I was looking for a partner.
    Most of the time when I go to work I don't shave or iron my clothes, I wear clothes with holes in them.
    My wife gets mad and says I look homeless!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Like greeneyes... I am also a gg... and I .... dont ever wear makeup unless its a special occasion or when Im performing. This is more to do with my skin being ridiculously sensitive and will turn red and splotchy really easily especially during allergy season. I put on some moisturizer every morning and sometimes some eyeliner, but no foundation, blush, mascara etc.

Sam on the other hand, usually only goes out with at least a bit of eyemakeup and coverup on.

I would never go out without make up.

They caution us to never say never, but I would never think of going out without it.

I remember a girl that wouldn't let anyone see her until she had done her makeup. She would put it on before getting out of bed! Many younger women don't need makeup at all IMO. I have no idea how I would view the matter if I were a GG.

I also see lots of much older women that don't bother with makeup. Then there's the 30 yo (on facebook) that's really into showing the world that she's attractive. She keeps changing her hair style and color along with the whole 9 yards of makeup. Today her lipstick is blue!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Yes. I would absolutely. I prefer it, and have been told many times the natural look suits me the best.

Banned Read only
    I have to qualify my answer broken down to the ages I went through. In my youth and young adult years I had fair clear skin. I probably would just put on some lip color which would match my nail polish, if I had nail polish on.

Now? As a senior with seventy years of aging I would use makeup to the extent of concealing the skin imperfections that arise with age. If I shave close I have no beard shadow for the entire day. I would use lip color.

A problem I always see with many aging women is the over use of makeup to hide aging imperfections. I find the overuse of makeup draws the eye to those imperfections.

I love my make up, it doesnt take a lot to make a big difference. Eyebrow pencil is crucial for those of us with blonde brows.