Thread: Share a brief humorous story where you almost got in trouble

Share a brief humorous story where you almost got in trouble

Ok, Have you ever had a Freudian Slip that almost got you in trouble? Said or made an action that was something the normal male who did not dress or have a feminine side would not have done, and someone else caught notice?

Please share a brief story .. Please keep light hearted or humorous

Here’s mine

Few years ago I had recently started dating someone, had dated about a month or so and had just started to become intimate.

One night we were going to bed, I pulled down her jeans, noted the panties she was wearing and without thought asked if she got them at Target? I had been looking at buying a pair of them online just before we started dating.

She was like Huh? What?

I was quickly able to recover, stated they are pretty and made up a story that I had been on Target website that day ordering myself some clothes and window shopped lingerie for her and saw them.

The situation defused itself but I did order some clothes from Target the next day so I would get a package and complete the excuse

Sara

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    There have been too many fashion faux pas to count. Most have been regarding dresses, skirts, and lingerie. If I was not married I would have been in a very deep hole, it's amazing how it gets passed off when you say, "well thats what me wife says".
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Just recently I was talking to my daughter on the phone talking about getting locked out with keyless entry, and we she said she leaves her wallet in her purse in the car and just takes her credit card out to pump gas. Well stupid me almost said I do the same thing then adding I leave the wallet in the car. Now I don't know if she knows, but over the years may have some clue.

So many times, here's one.
    I was at a bar near where I grew up. I met some old friends and we had a few shots and beers, a few more, then we started drinking.
    The subject of how filthy the restroom somehow came up. One guy mentioned that he wouldn't sit on the toilet. The booze in me blurted out Why not do the squat and hover, just make sure that you keep your skirt out of the way. Every one stared at me in awe. The first guy asked if I was calling him a woman. I said if the shoe fits wear it. I thought he was going to fight. All of a sudden every one started laughing. Situation was defused.

Just recently I was thumbing through my photos on my phone looking at pictures and deleting some. I left a close-up selfie of my last outing in full fem when I closed the window. I see the same customers every week. One of my customers asked about something that I had a picture of and when I opened the photo gallery BOOM there was my pic in full fem from my chest up in full make-up. My customer made the comment "who's that? She looks like she could be your sister" I closed the window quickly and said "yeah, my ugly sister" and we laughed and went on to do business. That was 3 weeks ago come this Friday and no more has been said since. I've since sent the pictures​to my email and deleted them from the gallery.

One day all dressed to kill and I walk in and present myself, without my wig..
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well it was awhile ago and I had a few beers in me. It was a situation where a family member had passed and I found myself without a proper suit to wear. So my oldest sister insists that we go buy a suit for me to wear, now as we enter the store, and of course it's the women's department we have to go thru first when entering, now a pro log, I was complaining the whole way about buying a suit I'll only wear once, so as we pass some dresses on the mannequins she says maybe you'd like one of these instead. So being the person that I am I said can I really? and reached out to touch the dress as one does when contemplating a purchase to which she slaps my hand away and says "don't even think about!". Now there's more to how I kept on about how I could get ready to wear the dress and all but just to tease and aggravate her, I was very much in the closet back then. Now I'm kind of in a DADT situation with my family and I wonder if she remembers that incident.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I had gone out with my social group, fully dressed, of course. I didn't leave for home until after midnight.

I'm driving home, and hit a sobriety checkpoint. The officer comes up to the window and asks me if I
    ve been drinking. I said not in 6 hours. I had a drink with dinner. He said, OK, you can go.

Even though I know I was doing nothing wrong, it was the first time ever passing through a sobriety checkpoint. I have a balance problem and I couldn't pass the field sobriety check stone cold sober.

Fortunately, I hadn't been drinking, and I had changed back to boy mode before leaving the event.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post

Even though I know I was doing nothing wrong, it was the first time ever passing through a sobriety checkpoint. I have a balance problem and I couldn't pass the field sobriety check stone cold sober.

Fortunately, I hadn't been drinking, and I had changed back to boy mode before leaving the event.

If you are ever asked to do a field sobriety test just tell them what you feel you can't do even sober and why before doin it. They have to take that imto account when administeri9 them. Example I can't stand in one foot holding the other one up, because of bad knees. The one time I was checked they skipped that part.

Every day I'm more open to the world and not afraid to be read, even in male mode I see people look at me in different way, I know that's because my more femine appearance even in male mode and more guys than women pay attention to me.
    That's just an introduction so you can see why it was humorous for mw but not foe wife.
    We were one nice night out of a theater that has some patio furniture, very comfortable just watcbing the diversity of people you can see in southern California. I was fully dress ut my make up, these days, is more natural, so in a moment i saw an ex-coworker with his wife and a teenager daughter and loudly call him. Luckily he didn't hear me but wife was very concerned because I completely forgot that I was Vanessa and my ex-coworker doesn't know about it.
    It wouldn't be a big deal but wife is not ready to give explanations and gace the world with a woman as husband...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I had gone out with my social group, fully dressed, of course. I didn't leave for home until after midnight.

I'm driving home, and hit a sobriety checkpoint. The officer comes up to the window and asks me if I
    ve been drinking. I said not in 6 hours. I had a drink with dinner. He said, OK, you can go.

I read a story very similar to this a few years ago. The guy was pulled over for suspicion of OWI and of course he was in full dress mode. They made him take the breathalyzer and walk the line, which he failed. So they put him in the backseat of the squad and he gets the ride. So there he is in intake getting booked for OWI while dressed and then placed into the holding cell until he could bail out. Now that's why you shouldn't drink and drive, at least while dressed!

I got myself into situation at work when debating with female coworker about walking in high heels and how hard it is to wear them a whole day. I was arguing it's not that big of a deal and she asked me how I know. Do I wear them? I told her I wore them at Halloween party once, but I don't know if she really believed me or not. Our conversation was cut short by another coworker.

Eryka

Around here (in Virginia), they cuff you before they put you in the car.

After getting booked, they put you in either the male drunk tank or the female drunk tank. And they won't let you out until 10 the next morning. Ask me how I know. After getting the call from my daughter telling me, "I'm in jail. Please come get me." My wife and I went to the jail to bail her out, and were told that she couldn't be let out until 10 the next morning.

If I had any doubt about drinking and dressing, that scared it out of me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Went to a party full dressed with wife. We wanted to see if any guys would be interest, got hid on by a neighbor that was an in the closet lesbian, didn't want to embarrass anyone but couldn't think how to back out, finally her lady friend broke the news to her. We laughed about it later after I assured her all was cool.

Eryka

Around here (in Virginia), they cuff you before they put you in the car.

After getting booked, they put you in either the male drunk tank or the female drunk tank. And they won't let you out until 10 the next morning. Ask me how I know. After getting the call from my daughter telling me, "I'm in jail. Please come get me." My wife and I went to the jail to bail her out, and were told that she couldn't be let out until 10 the next morning.

If I had any doubt about drinking and dressing, that scared it out of me.
    Yes, I totally agree!!