Hi Ladies,
I've been reading different testimonies as the one of Dorit, Jeri Ann and others.
Some of you had been years in hormones, others just some months as Jenna.
All testimonies are really worth and I'd like to begin this thread to document in just one place the effects of hormones, surgeries, long of the transition up to the day where are living full time as a woman.
I know that some had experienced great changes as a result of the "hormones" or that is what looks like and I don't want to deny the reality of the testimony but to some amazing stories of changes others say that they don't experience great changes at all.

I'll begin with my short example:
just 4 weeks in HRT: symptoms: better sleep, between the third week a higher sensitivity in nipples as a lovely pain, in the fourth week I notice a hardness in all the nipple including the areola, so the whole ping area of the nipple not just the tip.
Of course there's a symptom related with the T-Blocker Spiro, called water pill because makes you pee a lot, and a lower on the blood pressure.
Now, from others testimony, Just yesterday I did face time with a friend that hasn't seen me for near a year, he doesn't know anything about my transition, neither my long hair or eyebrows, but what he said immediately was, Hey you look like a chick, if you were a woman I'd like you, I was in male mode, no make up at all and wearing a regular male shirt.
The same day I did face time with another friend that is psychologist, he knows about my transition and is being fundamental in my decision to transition but hasn't seen me for more than 3 months, he said, your skin is so clean and you're so feminine.
Yesterday I meet some friends, people over the sixties in age that hasn't seen me may be for a year, they say, you look great, younger, and the ladies told me in low voice, please tell us your secret, and smile and said, hormones, of course they don't know about it so just laugh...

So I invited you to post your chronograph and if you had documented your transition like dates, measures would be great because we can learn all of it this is so important because when we begin in hormones, at the next day start seeing bigger boobies, more butt, etc, so if you had done measures, and had documented would be great, if not please start doing it now,,,,thanks.