Hello everyone!

I am a 30 year old who identifies as a trans woman. I was born and raised in Utah. I started having thoughts as a young child how I wanted to wear dresses and paint my nails like all the other girls my age and was very jealous. I didn’t have access to any feminine things until I was a late teen making money, then the internet became my friend. I started ordering things that was easy to conceal from everyone. My upbringing taught me to be extremely ashamed of what I was doing.

I got a girlfriend at 20, purged everything, and moved out of the house. I ended up marrying a different girl in 2013 and I have now been married 5 years with a 4 year old daughter. I kept my secrets hidden inside all of those years and became a “family man” to try and suppress it. I would sneak every once in a while, maybe 4 times a year when I had the chance still in the closet and still ashamed of what i was doing.

I came out to my wife as a CD a year and a half ago and I was extremely happy for the 1st year, then I knew there was more to it than that. I went to a therapist who helped me to self realize the severity of my problems and to help me not feel ashamed of myself. I fit 5/6 on the gender dysphoria criteria’s. My wife is super supportive, and will try to make it all work, along with other close friends and family that know.

I start a new job this month so I can’t start my transition right away until I make sure I can support my family. If everything goes well I will be self employed in 5 years and making enough money to do both.

GD has increasingly been bothering me now that I have a circle of loving and accepting people. But I just have to keep focused and know that I need to put my family first and then I’ll be able to live as my true self.

Thanks for reading, I’m an open book, feel free to ask me any questions and I will try my best to answer them!

Ariana