Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let’s hear your origin story!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    Ballerina outfit will do it every time!
    I also was about 5 when my sister dressed me up and took a photo, a wig would have been nice. Attachment 292752
    I remember wearing that dam outfit every chance I got after that day and under dressing with the tights in 1st grade.
    Really messed up!
    Aww - that is so cute Judy.
    Sasha

Quote Originally Posted by NjJamie View Post
    I was hooked and have spent the past 50 years trying to recreate that magic feeling and go a step further. I still clearly remember the first time I added a wig, tried my hand at make-up, painted my nails, perfume, stepped outside (back door, years later the front!), a coat and purse, walked out to the car, drove away, went into a store, etc.
    Yes, trying to recreate those magic moments is right!

The problem with my first exciting CD experience is that my brother came home as I was wearing my sister's dress upstairs. He didn't catch me but his arrival put a damper on the experience. I ripped that dress off quickly and to this day I usually undress quickly in fear of getting caught (by him).
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Funny I remember it well (I’m 60 now). I was 13 then. We visited my aunt often and she was an Avon rep. She always had a bunch of little sampler lipsticks. I’d go in the bathroom and paint my lips usually with dark colors. I was instantly hooked. I soon moved on to moms things, pantyhose, silky slips, her wigs, heels and also began experimenting with eye makeup.

Over these many years I’ve purged 3 or 4 times only to go back regretting I tossed everything out. Today I dress fully when I can and totally enjoy my feminine side. When I throw something out now, it’s because it’s worn out and needs replacement. I’ve been thoroughly ‘hooked’ for a long time now and I love it!!💕

Aspiring Member
    I was about 5 I found one of mom's bras, put it on I must have liked it. The only time I was caught I about 8, I was wearing my sister's underwear. Things just progressed form there.
    Sara

At age 11 or 12, I can't say why, but I had the urge to try on an outfit of my mothers. Nylons, skirt, silky blouse. I just felt so good. I'd say I was hooked then and progressed from there. Same as many here, I would always be looking at the Sears catalog; not at the models but at what they were wearing; imagining myself looking like that. Like many I've had long periods of no dressing and purging. I seem to be more "into it" now than ever before. I have more of a desire to do it and a gnawing desire to go out. That I haven't done yet.

My interest began from a lot of the classic movies my grandma would watch involving a lot of poofy and bell shaped dresses. Especially in movies like Gone With The Wind and The King and I. Of course, I knew she didn't have anything like that in her closets, but whenever I was home alone, that didn't stop me from searching them. I held onto a couple things and hid them in my closet, including a nice dress with a short skirt and a couple swimsuits. I didn't have to worry about my grandparents finding out too much along as it wasn't out in the open so it was easy for me to hide everything in boxes in the back corner of the closet, plus my grandma had enough clothes to start her own K-Mart so it was easy to pluck a few things out and they never would notice. Most of it was in trash bags in a closet that was rarely opened anyway.

It wasn't until when I was about 17, I was able to convince my grandpa to let me buy an "expensive halloween costume" with his credit card on the fact that I would pay him back. That ended up being my first southern belle dress I owned and that's where my interest in southern belle dresses really took off.

Two origins

I have actually two: in my twenties, being married and father of three children, as a joke one day I wear all day my wife's thong. When I went to my dresser for underwear it was empty and in a chovinist act I punished my wife wearing all they long one of hwe thongs.
    Something happened that day that hooks me and make up and explanation to keep using them, later we would go together with wife to buy panties for and me. Even some friends would know that I don't wear males underwear but women's.
    Later the evolution to in my 40s fully dress was slowly.
    The other origin that I didn't know up to when I began therapy to find out the cause the therapist makes question from my childhood and start remember the fascination I experienced when sleeping with mom I could touch her silk Camille, then during the day I could sneak in her high stockings, bra. There was nothing sexual on it because I was around 6 or 7. In the same time I was dressed as a mime with some leggings and a wig that my mom made with whool for a performance at school.
    Later on my teens years I used to play with 6 years older sister but all this was almost erased from my mind for religious feelings of guilty and shame.
    Even in elementary school years I had memories of some homosexual feeling that I didn't identified in those years but now I know I have so e classmates that were very special for me because I find them handsome.
    Those are my two origins...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

After accepting my femininity 5 years ago, I have spent a lot of time trying to understand how this is who I am. I've analyzed my childhood trying to determine if there was any one thing that started me down this path.

Here is what I've come up with...

I do recall a fascination with womens undergarments and seeing them in the Sears catalog that we used to get. I had three sisters but can't say they necessarily had anything to do with it. When I was about 8-9, one of my sisters had me dress as a girl for Halloween. I recall getting all sorts of compliments about what a cute girl I was. Beginning when I was about 14, I used to rummage through my older sisters drawers and put on a bra and panties for the first time. At this point, it was a sexual release for me.

I went away for college and began to put together a collection of panties and bras. I bought myself my first teddy that had garters while in college. I still love stockings and garter belts to this day.

Fast forward almost 40 years and I now consider myself more than a CD, but not quite a TG. My personality is very feminine but don't see myself ever transitioning.

That's me

I was very young, maybe 4? I put the skirt that goes around the bottom of the Christmas tree on, and I was hooked. Then in early high school I found a dress that fit me perfectly, and again I was hooked, but this time forever.
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 06-13-2018 at 08:03 AM.

I think I was ten my mom left a sexy teddy in her bathroom. I went in there for something else and I had to try it on. I have no idea why. But I've been dressing from that point on. (I'm 62 lol)

When I was in middle school we had this brown full length dress in the front closet next to the vacuum. It was styled like something from the 1800s but was definitely made more recent (probably for a play, but never wanted to ask about its origin). This dress was kind of ugly, but it was so nice to touch. Seeing this dress a couple times a week when I did my chores, I eventually wanted to see how it felt to wear it since it felt so nice. I loved doing my chores in it. Since the chest was flat (it was made simply), eventually I couldn't fit my fake boobs under it. Then eventually I grew enough that I tore part of the seam where the bodice met the skirt and I had to stop wearing it. I will always miss that ugly dress