Thread: Birthday wish

Birthday wish

Anyone faced with a birthday wish? My wife and I were shopping and she asked "what do you want for your birthday? you need a new shirt, like the western one with snaps …… ect" I responded "how about something pretty" we were standing in the women's section looking at blouses ...... this ones nice. "Well you have too many women's clothes most new that your never going to wear!" ........so I guess a western style snap-up will probably be it although while we were at a thrift shop I saw a beautiful pink blouse with cap type sleeves and flared waist, maybe I'll be going back.

How 'bout it, any of you ladies have a frowned upon wish?....................Debra

Kind of sounds like she feels you need new boy clothes and have to many pretty girls clothes, otherwise you might have been alright. I think you need to wear your girly shirts more then maybe it will go the way you want.
    In this my girlfriend dosent buy me skirts but will buy other female clothes, I think it goes along the same lines as I have so many already. It may be she dosent want to get one like I already have or another I won't wear much or she dosent see anything she wants to get me. I don't know but I am also ok with it so have not even asked. Since aha has bought bras panties and a dress for me I know it's not out of not wanting me to dress.

Banned Read only
    Years ago, actually decades ago, I had begged and begged and finally convinced my wife all I wanted for my birthday was panties. She was reluctant to go shopping with me for panties. We headed off to Mervyn's. The trip was a total disaster. I think she thought everyone was looking at us and thinking "Aha! She's shopping with her crossdressing husband!!!" She was literally shaking. We did end up buying several pairs of panties. She and I wore the same size (8, XL). It wasn't as if she was a size 5, and, me a size 8.

I reflected upon that trip, which was the last trip together to ever to buy me anything. I realized I was seeking her approval to validate my desires. It was my insecurity that needed to be changed. I decided my insistence bordered on mental spousal abuse. Since then I have bought all my panties and everything else form head (wig) to toe (heels).

Nope. She loves to surprise me with pretty stuff, birthday, anniversary, Xmas... I’M usually the one saying “Ive got a bunch of stuff I haven’t worn yet”. That usually just results “well then we need to go out more”

Also...nope. When she shops, it’s for both of us. When I shop, it’s for both. Nice.

Until you said frowned upon I was going to say that there have been many. Nothing that was frowned upon.
    My wife and daughters were always eager to buy for me.

My wife used to ask me if Jaylyn needed anything when she bought makeup for herself and dresses but never has asked me what I would like for my birthday. We always try to surprise each other.

For XMAS I have often responded to this questio with...How about somethinh for Alice? Has never happened

I am a lucky girl. Not necessarily for a birthday, but on occasion my wife will ask if we should look for some new Teri things. I am always looking to buy things for my wife and she in turn is thinking of me (although not always for female attire). I will say it again I consider my self to be very lucky to have such a understanding wife. My goal is to not overdue it and wreck such a good thing.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm single. And, on my birthdays it's so sad!

Without a second thot or argument, I always get exactly what I want!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

With a birthday and father's day coming up, I am getting the usual questions from my children asking what I want.
    Although I appreciate the thought, I can't think of anything that I want. The first thing that comes to mind is generally, "something pretty". However, they don't know about Gracie, so I frustrate them and tell them that they don't have to get me anything. A hug and a well wishes are enough.

I'm like most here no one knows about my crossdressing, but my wife. So when my kid ask me or my wife what I want for my birthday, Christmas or father's day, we will say nothing cause at my age the Male me has every thing I need. I can't say if you want you can get something for Glendy, cause a girl can never have enough.

Sadly no one to buy me birthday presents - so if I want something nice I have to buy it for myself.
    Sasha

From time to time, my wife has bought me femme gifts. However, if she asks me what I want, the answer is nothing. I have everything I need.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Debra
    Been married over 40 years every year my wife says I hates buying you birthday gift I have everything I need. She has known about (Connie) my dressing for over 40 years. I haver said many many times you know I would love something for Connie. Not once has she bought me a girl birthday present. (she does sometimes buy me Connie things for Christmas I think because Connie always has a present under the tree for her)

Normally I get clothes or a gift card meant for clothes. For father's day this year, my wife got me a dress that was hand painted by a friend. Its a little short and tank top style shoulders so not sure if I really like but I love the idea of the gift totally. In the past she has told me to only wear skirts in front of the kids. So it is a little confusing when she wanted to try it on for the friend in front of the kids... So I declined at the moment.

I love the idea of getting femme things, but since I am picky on clothes I think I would encounter this type of thing again (love the femme support but not the actual item). Same reason I don't buy my wife clothes

Silver Member
    Geeze, why bother asking???. Now about that snap up, Deb, meet 1976, 1976, this is Deb....