Thread: Let’s hear your origin story!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Let’s hear your origin story!

I love this community and the most interesting aspect of it to me is that we all come from different walks of life, dress for somewhat different reasons and some ladies dress from head to toe while others are happy in one specific piece of clothing. It makes me wonder how old were you when you started to dress and what was your first experience?!? I’ll start, when I was around 5-6 years old my sister was in ballet class and I was so envious of her outfit for some reason. One day I just HAD to try it on. I recall feeling so happy in a black leotard and pink tights! What about you?

*Apologies for the grammatical error in the title...Darn auto correct
    Last edited by Juliana817; 06-06-2018 at 10:17 AM.