Comics with a Cross dressing Theme - Do you share it with your S.O. ? Would She Share it with You if she saw it in the paper first ? Do you guys have a sense of humor at all about this subject ?

I believe most of your answers will be based on if you have a supportive wife, a DADT wife, or a wife that is totally in the dark

Maybe lets talk about this specific well known daily comic Pardon my Planet. It brings up so many thoughts !

cartoon.jpg

If you saw it first do you think you would share it with her and if she saw it in the paper first would she share it with you ?

For you guys in the closet, how would you react if she jokingly teased you asking if you were wearing her bras, panties and slip when she was out ?

Also what do we think of the Gals facial and body posture reaction ? Is it what you think your wife would do ?

Just very curious how a daily comic like this affects day to day relationships

For me this hit the papers about 2 years ago . My wife does not know i dress when she is out . She was howling with laughter and showed me to remind me of when I lost a bet to her and ended up having to model her lacy Bras, Panties, slips and nighties.