Thread: Meeting a new crossdresser in public

Meeting a new crossdresser in public

Living in the middle East is a very serious issue as a crossdresser , Yet in Dubai I was in a shopping mall ( in a male outfit ), sitting in a cafe when sudenlly I noticed a lovely woman sitting next to me ,,,instantly my experienced eye told me she was a crossdresser ,,,,yet very passable , without thinking I introduced myself to her and asked her if she was a crossdresser in public with a courage of a lioness . because this will cause her act to the jail ,,,with a very profound blush and smile she admitted to me that yes she was ...yet to my joy I admitted to her Im too but scared to do so ,,,I told her that she is bold to do such an act ,,,,she confessed that doing it every once a while relief the pressure from her and no matter what are the consequences she was willing to do so .....We spent the last two hours enjoying our selves together and knew later that there are many like us there....in closed private homes ,,..since then we kept in contact together .

Nevertheless to me it is a very lovely & joyful moment to meet people like our selves in public ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

How wonderful for both of you!
    We are all beautiful...!

What a lovely stroke of luck, Rian. Thanks for sharing that story.

My heart goes out to all LGBTQ people who suffer for the fear and ignorance of others, but especially so for those in places where it is a crime to simply be who they are.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    That's wonderful. And thank you for sharing.
    Please be careful.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Rian,

That is one brave lady! As you've kept in touch please do all you can to encourage her to stay safe. It's not just the jail time, it's the possible beatings and mis-treatment that goes with it.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Nice,yet be careful Rain.
    Part Time Girl

It is good to meet others like ourselves when out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We dressers here in the US, UK, and Euro Union countries don't realize how good we have it until we see posts like yours from countries where u could suffer horribly if you're caught dressing in public!

Thank u posting, Rian. Be VERY CAREFUL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It is a wonderful feeling to sit and talk with someone who is like you in person. I met another girl about a year ago and we talked until 4 in the morning about everything!