Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Under Dressing and the Bathroom

Under Dressing and the Bathroom

Quick question....so when you underdress do you use the restroom as if you were equipped as female or stand? Myself....I sometimes make up my mind to sit because of the underdressing but I have never been able to be true to the oath to sit.

Joyce,

If under dressed and tucked then it's in to the cubicle for me otherwise it's the more male trad way.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    Depends on my mood, but usually I just stand.

As I am always in male outer clothing when I'm out and about I always stand.
    Sasha

Banned Read only
    It depends on what I am wearing. At least when I have gone out underdressing. If wearing pantyhose then it is using a stall and sitting down. Pulling down a panty and pantyhose requires it. One reason women take so long to go potty while hubby waits in boredom. If I am wearing stockings with a garter girdle and a panty then I will stand at the urinal. A garter girdle covers the abdomen and the straps to not impede urinating while standing.

Totally depends on the facility. Clean and sanitary. Sit. Looks like I’ll need to bath in Clorox. Stand. Now that underdressed. Full en femme. Sit or squat.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Unless the facilities look as they haven't ever been cleaned, I will stand. Otherwise I sit/squat, at home I sit no mater how I am dressed.

I wear panties everyday but even when I didn't would still sit regardless.

There is the squat and hover. But I prefer to use the urinal for cleanliness.

I tend to sit most of the time.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    As a underdresser with an enlarged prostate, I sit almost all the time. If I didn't I would be wetting the sides of my pants, or legs due to a reduced flow that tends to get everywhere. I would be sitting even if I didn't underdress.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

If presenting as male and there is nothing restricting I would stand most of the time. If fully dressed then I'll sit. After all having the feet pointing the wrong way in the ladies room is a major faux pas.

I always use a stall and I'm sitting down if possible. For me, it's easier to pee like that. Unless it's dirty. At home, I'm always sitting down. It should be a real emergency to use an urinal, especially when I'm wearing pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    As a underdresser with an enlarged prostate, I sit almost all the time. If I didn't I would be wetting the sides of my pants, or legs due to a reduced flow that tends to get everywhere. I would be sitting even if I didn't underdress.
    I have an enlarged prostate and I sit most of the time, even in male mode. For me, it's easier to fully empty the bladder that way.

As for the urinal, I don't have any problem with it when underdressed, provided I'm wearing a bikini or hipster that I can pull down easily. If I'm wearing a full coverage brief of a shaper, I definitely sit.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

sit. always sit. It's more ladylike
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

My self I sit I'm wearing panties every day now. Having a PA when i was 20 and having to sit. Now its just normal to sit.

Sit or stand? That is the question. Depends wear them!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I wear women's bikini panties when presenting male. Most of the time I wear solid color, silky string bikini panties. Occasionally they may be a more feminine print pattern, or may have lace.

I stand in the men's room, if presenting male and I only need to pee. As I am also usually wearing women's jeans, with a shorter fly than men's jeans, I often have to unbuckle my belt and open the waistband to get sufficient 'clearance'. But when I pull the panties down in front, they aren't that visible, even if there are no dividers between the urinals. It's never been a problem for me.

If I am just wearing panties, for the most part, I will simply stand. I wear white nylon briefs most of the time and unless someone is really looking to see me pee (So far that has never been an issue thankfully) no one would ever know. Of course in winter, underdressed in pantyhose, I will use a stall. I frequently use a feminine product to catch the last few drops.

Banned Read only
    Joyce,
    I have to admit I find it easier to stand , besides as we get older our waterworks tend to go on strike , so standing does appear to get things moving better than sitting for me .
    Natuarlly it depends on what you are wearing , a very full or long dress leaves you little choice but to sit , tight skirts give me most problems , I still wonder if GGs slide them up or ondo them and drop them down ! OK perhaps they wing it as well !!!

Sorry I've slightly missed the question , you did say underdressed . Since being for more out dressed I find I underdress far less , I haven't worn male underpants since I moved in February and my soft cotton panties allow me the choice . I do hate dropping clothes in a public cubicle , I still don't know women do to mess the floor so much !
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-09-2018 at 04:44 AM.

I under dress 24/7 except for Dr. visits with panties and hose.

I usually stand at the urinal but sometimes will go into the stall. Cleanliness of the facilities is one concern the other is just how I feel that day.

When wearing a skirt around the house or fully enfemme and out I'll always sit.

Silver Member
    I wear plain panties everyday so I typically stand but I do sit when I remember but this is more for the reasons Sometimes Steffi mentioned, the enlarged prostate and a emptier bladder.

I'm an Sitter! But should I need to use a public toilet ( Rare ) it's 100% standing.
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Definitely the cubicle. Most of the time it is to difficult for me to do otherwise.

When I underdress, if I am wearing bikini style in a dark color or white I usually stand at the urinal.

If I am wearing a thong, lace or a brighter color that could catch someones eye if they glance over, I use a stall.