Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under Dressing and the Bathroom

I am a stander. Well except when sitting is the right position for .........well you know the other.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I never sit to pee because my bladder never empties when a sit, even when the need for the other end raises it's ugly head lol.
    Sophie Mosley

I usually wear panties and pantyhose. I usually just use a stall and stand

I stand in public men's rooms but sit in single stall or at home or other's home bathrooms including work! Sitting is natural to me! I have been doing a long time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    I love to sit and urinate
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I use to under-dress when I was in my teens, I loved all-in-ones.
    Then one day I had an all-in-one on and a girl I hadn't seen in years hugged me!
    She didn't say anything but she must have felt it, she knew I cross-dressed years ago when she did my makeup.
    After that I felt it was to risky so I stoped. I would love to under-dress again.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I have been sitting to urinate for decades. I think I started to do it that way when I decided that I was truly a transvestite and wanted to be as womanly as possible.

Whether underdressed or fully dressed I just find it a better way. I do quite a bit of the cleaning around the house and when we have male guests I find cleaning around the toilet to be a chore. I am always surprised at the large amount of scatter. Sitting down is just more hygenic and there is also some evidence that it is healthier for men to do that.
    The difficulty comes when using public toilets such as those at airports. Many males will use the bathroom stalls and not lift the seat. So finding a clean one is a challenge but one can always use those liners that are provided or use toilet paper, though I always resent the waste.

The exception comes when I am out in the mountains backpacking. Then the ability to just urinate while standing is a definite advantage. My female hiking friends have to go to some trouble to find a place in which they can comfortably urinate

I always sit unless I'm forced to use a urinal in a public place. Even then, I try to find a stall first.

Depends on the situation. I will stand one time then sit the next.

Kelsey

You really want to know how I pee?
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Unless I'm outside. I have always set to pee. Main reason less of a mess. And then the seat is always left in it's proper position. Down
    Thanks
    Sharon

I’ll sit at home.

Stand everywhere else.

Xox,

Tina V.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    When underdressing which I mostly do I have to sit because my Warner panties are too highwaisted to do anything standing.

Sitting is the way I love to do it. I forget, at times, but it is so feminine, and simply feels like the way it should be. I am a girl at heart, I guess.

I hate using the urinals in public, but I would never sit on those seats! #BARF

Cubicle for me for reasons not totally relating to dressing.
    - I detest public urinals, especially if there is another man there
    - I sit because my prostate is slightly enlarged.
    And I sit because I like it and access is better.

Quote Originally Posted by CDYoga View Post
    I hate using the urinals in public, but I would never sit on those seats! #BARF
    I always sit after cleaning the seat real good. That's weather dressed in female clothes or Male clothes. The only way I would stand is if the toilet seat was to dirty or nasty to clean.

I am usually underdressed in either a pantygirdle, (sometimes open bottom), or corselette, with gartered stockings, and full cut panties. So...If I need to use a public restroom, I really do need some privacy in a stall. After going through the ritual of getting everything pulled down, I always sit, even if just to urinate. Then of course, it does take some extra time to get everything pulled back up and adjusted.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    THis is actually a question my wife has asked me alot. My response is that if I'm at a urinal and someone is checking out my junk then they have a bigger problem than me. All kidding aside I wear men's bikini briefs with no flap about half the time, and various cuts of panties the other half, and you'd have to really be checking it out to tell the difference. Unless your wearing something exotic I wouldn't worry about it .
    Last edited by sarah_hillcrest; 07-05-2018 at 08:37 AM.

I am always underdressed these days, so when i use a public lavatory i always go into one of the traps (cubicles) for privacy. I don't want other blokes seeing me adjusting my tights.
    Most public lavatories in the UK are quite grim , so i still stand up.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

At work I stand at home I sit unless very urgent