Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st Full Time Dressing

Now its time for accessory shopping, bracelets, handbags, false nails, neckless, you didn't mention the most important thing SHOES !!!, did your wear heels !!, only joking take it slow at your own pace, lol

WOw! Good for you!. It's on my bucket list to do - have not done so yet, but It sounds amazing. congratulations!

Well done Kelly, that's wonderful!
    I'm always a woman!

Congratulations on that feeling. My first time didn't include a wig, but my hair was shoulder length, and I parted and teased it up. I put on some make-up, a tight-hugging stretchy, green/black dress, a necklace and bracelets. When I looked in the mirror I kind of gasped in happy amazement. I will never for get that moment.

That's great, it is a changing experience to go into the full presentation. When it's done well you will be surprised at the person looking at you in the mirror. The mirror will become your best friend for sure. To change yourself into a beautiful woman will make a deep impression that will stick with you forever.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Great Moment ,Kelly!

I remember my first time dressing up totally as if it were yesterday. It was the most exciting experience of my life.

Kelly,

Congratulations! I too am new and recently bought my first wig. I'm working on getting the makeup thing down. It is an exciting time!

Betsy

Congratulations Kelly. Does it not feel like a whole new different world has opened up for you?

Congratulations, Kelly! For me, the moment of recognition/disbelief came when I first tried makeup. As I completed the image with lipstick for the first time, I was transformed and felt it in my belly with the sensation spreading through my entire body. It was a revelation, to say the least. I was and am still amazed. A wig and the clothes only added to the foundation.

That is really awesome Kelly. Way to go!!
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Congratulations. You have now let the Genie out of the bottle. Enjoy where she takes you.

The beginning is a big change. I hope that you take pictures that you can go back to and see how you have elaborated the appearance later on. I find my first steps interesting today when looking at pictures ten years back.
    Marie

Congratulations - putting on the wig is a great step and with makeup, you can see the image you always desired to look.
    If you need help getting better with makeup, there are transformation places, or a makeup place like Sephora, or there are software programs that can let you try it out and then you can see what effects different makeup changes have on your look.
    Hugs, Ellen

Great for you! As a recent first-time fully dresser I can relate. Quite a feeling seeing yourself transformed for the first time!