Thread: I did not know they knew !

I did not know they knew !

I had not seen either one of my daughters in quite some time (about 3 years) .We had a falling out i guess and none of us had any idea what the problem was . Well in less than a half hour i ran into both of them in 2 seperate places along with my x wife who i also had not seen in quite some time .The younger daughter was very cool about everything and we had a very nice conversation .The older one after talking for a while tells me i know more about you than you think .Not catching on she says it again i know what you do and accept you and love you just the way you are ! .I got the just of it and i think my head exploded lol .Im not sure how she found out i think it had to be their mom or she just guessed ? .I have been seperated for over 10 years .Not sure what happened there ,anyways i thought i would just relay this story it seemed positive to me so i thought i would share it
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Hope this random encounter helps you reconnect to your daughters. It must be nice to have that acceptance from her. Did you confirm her comment ?

~Renee~
    Last edited by ~Renee~; 06-09-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Wonderful news! It sounds like the stars aligned to show you that you can step out and reconnect with them at the same time! The gesture by your daughter was both friendly and a defensive challenge, possibly reflecting the tension between her wanting to be trusted and not sure if you were sure of yourself so that you knew what you wanted to trust her with!

It was positive, and she may not be sure of how she feels either, but I'd say a call to each of your daughters will allow you to resurrect the relationships. As a general rule, kids really do want to stay connected with their parents, wacky or not, and as long as it isn't abusive in some way.

My daughter promptly told her friends and boyfriend about my revelation to her, and she sees her parents as flawed people who have a lot to work on- but not to be ashamed of either if possible. So she expects me to be reasonable and respectful of how unusual my POV is, and I think she would go out with me - albeit making it clear that she is tolerant, not wildly supportive, and as long as I was acting responsibly in her view.
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    Ally,
    After ten years does it really matter , you must have moved on , your daughters have had all this time to think about it ! That is assuming your wife has told them .

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    That's great news. Are you back in touch with them now? I hope so.

I'm so happy when I hear such things Ally, and hope that your future relationship with your both daughters can be a closer one.
    Mine may come around one day as well, til then I'm just truly happy for everyone else!

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I hope this is the first of many, many more meetings with your daughters. Family should never be strangers no matter what.
    Sasha

Banned Read only
    Don't lose the opportunity to reconnect with your daughters. Due to the antics of my mother my sister and I became estranged for decades. After my mother, who was downright evil passed away I reached out and reconnected with her. It was as if we never had been separated from each other for any length of time. It sounds as if your daughters know of your desire to wear women's clothing. There is no reason to open up and share this aspect of your life. I would interpret the comment to mean if you were not communicating with them because of some possible fear of rejection by them, she is telling you cross dressing is not an issue with them.

yay! this is such a fantastic story to read about us girls

now you girls can go out and maybe get some brunch together!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Thank you for the kind replys .I do plan on keeping in touch and try to have a good relationship with both of them .My biggest fear was them finding out and rejecting me .Thankfully that does not seem to be the case, and i will be open with them if thats what they want
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Don't let the opportunity to get reacquainted with your daughters slip away.
    So happy for you.

That is really great and I hope you stay in contact in person and not just by e-mail. When I told my daughter she qwas totally cool with it and asked me to send her pictures and wanted to go out with me dressed

Ally,

Please don't let the opportunity to reconnect with your daughters slip by. If you do it'll be one of those things in later life, perhaps not wishing to be too morbid, on your death bed, that you'll really regret.

On if it turns out that they're really cool with it then perhaps you've found new shopping companions.

Ally, hope everything works out for you, daughters are precious and keep in touch with them is priceless.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Best wishes for a great renewed father daughter(s) relationship. Hope it continues well.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

It would be nice if time healed the wounds.

Children still have an attachment to both parents no matter how they are poisoned by a parent.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.