Living in the middle East is a very serious issue as a crossdresser , Yet in Dubai I was in a shopping mall ( in a male outfit ), sitting in a cafe when sudenlly I noticed a lovely woman sitting next to me ,,,instantly my experienced eye told me she was a crossdresser ,,,,yet very passable , without thinking I introduced myself to her and asked her if she was a crossdresser in public with a courage of a lioness . because this will cause her act to the jail ,,,with a very profound blush and smile she admitted to me that yes she was ...yet to my joy I admitted to her Im too but scared to do so ,,,I told her that she is bold to do such an act ,,,,she confessed that doing it every once a while relief the pressure from her and no matter what are the consequences she was willing to do so .....We spent the last two hours enjoying our selves together and knew later that there are many like us there....in closed private homes ,,..since then we kept in contact together .

Nevertheless to me it is a very lovely & joyful moment to meet people like our selves in public ...