Thread: What's your funny story?

What's your funny story?

Mother in-law

About twenty years ago I went through the Big Boob phase and bought three bras 42DD, 42EEE, and 42F boy were they big.
    When I got home that day my wife and mother in-law were home so I put them under the seat in my Van.
    The next day I took my wife's car to do some errands.

When I got home I found that my mother in-law had cleaned out my Van! ARRRRRRRRRRRR
    The bras were gone I was in a panic. I went into the house and no one mentioned the bras.

I was so pissed. Later that night when everyone was sleeping I looked in my mother in-law's bags and found and took the bras.
    The next day I told my wife I found the bras at the mall parking lot and was going to play a joke with them.

To this day my mother in-law thinks I was cheating on my wife! She must of pictured a big woman with real big boobs. LOL

Have fun, Miss Judy
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 06-09-2018 at 06:19 AM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I was caught trying on a dress in a store by my friends? I said it was a present for a girlfriend, they then checked with aid girlfriend and she said we want him to come out with us and be our bodyguard,, that was the truth and they never believed it.

They liked the birthday present story.
    So much for the truth.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was shopping in Old Navy and found a skirt I liked. I bought it, got it home, and found out it was a children size XL. It became a nice item to donate.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    At age 15, an older sister bought a swing dress and was wearing it for the first time in front of another sister, our mother and I, I commented that it looked like a maternity dress.
    I proved it to them by wearing it on Halloween as a pregnant girl.
    She did not wear that dress again.

pregg.jpg

My mom visited unannounced. She knew that I dressed but didn't know that my wife knew and was supportive.
    I was wearing a LBD with 5" pumps. Mom asked if I could change as she needed me to help her balance her check book. I put baggy jeans on and a t-shirt, I wasn't about to take anything off. I had done a bit of walking up stairs, took the dog to the back yard, into the kitchen to get something to drink etc. My mom asked my wife How the hell can he walk so well in such high heels. Without missing a beat my wife replied Years of practice.