Thread: Truely Blessed

Truely Blessed

Sitting chilling with my wife. she is in her pj's and I am in white satin panties, bra and suspender belt with black stockings and a floral summer dress.

What a lucky person I am to have a loving wife who accepts me for me.

Indeed you are, Vicky - just make sure you look after her.
    Sasha

I do Sashauk. We been together over 30 years so I must be doing something right. x

You should get down on your knees and thank the Lord because you have truly been blessed. Thanks for sharing

I’m also truly blessed and I treasure her. We love shopping together. Her rule..two for her..one for me. Sounds good to me. We both love thigh highs...only Hanes Silk Reflections, same size...easy shopping.

Wonderful thread Vicky. Good for you and your wife. Stay happy. Best wishes.

Teri
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Good for you BOTH! I feel very blessed that my husband has shared this with me. We have a great time together doing some fun things!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Vicky. You described my evening to a tee (only I had a skirt and vest top on, not a dress) and we have been married over 30 years as well. We were watching an old 'chick flick' which is strangely something we've done since we first met age 16. Love it. The best life is one shared with someone you love.
    Daisy

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'm sitting here in Spain reading this thread this morning. I haven't had much sleep, because I had the same kind of night with my wife, except that it ended up going a little too exuberantly and a little too late for two people our age. Nevertheless, I'm glowing this morning. It's all about total and complete acceptance. Thirty years ago, when I met my wife, I was desperately trying to shovel this aspect of my life into a dark corner and cover it up. How strange that it's turned out this way -- never in a million years did I think anyone, let alone my wife, would take me as I am. Daisy, you're so right about the best life being one shared with someone you love. (Also, it's nice to visit this morning without the usual gong show going on in the picture gallery, if you know what I mean...)

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Isabella.

It almost seems like there needs to be a sub-forum for happily married crossdressers with totally accepting wives that have known each other over thirty years. It seems that as a group there are many of us on this site that have an awful lot in common.
    Oh and yes, I do know what you mean

Daisy

I must agree some of us are very lucky.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Indeed, some of us are blessed.
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Vicky , I totally agree that you are Blessed . >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!