Ok, maybe it's unlikely but it happened to me. Since I'm not good looking and 75, it means it mite happen to u. If u get out there as much as I do.

So, here's what happened:
My T buddy and I go to Hamburger Mary's often. "Often" being once a month at best. We both love dancing. Especially with the cute, young, lesbians that r there every nite. They r fun, curious, and friendly!

Anyway, I went to meet a new female FB friend that lives nearby the other day. We'd been chatting online and it sounded like maybe we could do a shoot together. She's a bit younger than me. "A bit" means 20 years.

We met at a Mexican restaurant and were chatting over margaritas and nachos when she mentioned we had met before! She had been at Mary's with her daughter and my T friend and I danced with them. I was in my Dallas Cowboy cheerleader costume. But, no mask. It was last Feb., 2017 for Mary's Superbowl party. Suddenly, I remembered! The daughter was cute and very friendly. But, I was more interested in her shapely, standoffish mom. We left the dance floor for drinks and when I got back they were gone. Evidently she remembered me, our chat there, and my FB Page. She Friended me last month.

I don't know where this will go, but it doesn't matter! The point is that there is hope for every CD looking for an accepting GG partner! U just need to get out there, be yourself and live your life! The woman said she remembered how much fun and how friendly I was!

Coincidently, I looked at the photos taken that nite. Mary's has several photogs that roam around all nite taking posed and candid photos. In one they took of the dance floor? There I am and there she is!
Can't post it because of all the others in the shot!