Thread: Maybe there IS a chance for CD's to meet an accepting GG!?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Maybe there IS a chance for CD's to meet an accepting GG!?

Ok, maybe it's unlikely but it happened to me. Since I'm not good looking and 75, it means it mite happen to u. If u get out there as much as I do.

So, here's what happened:
    My T buddy and I go to Hamburger Mary's often. "Often" being once a month at best. We both love dancing. Especially with the cute, young, lesbians that r there every nite. They r fun, curious, and friendly!

Anyway, I went to meet a new female FB friend that lives nearby the other day. We'd been chatting online and it sounded like maybe we could do a shoot together. She's a bit younger than me. "A bit" means 20 years.

We met at a Mexican restaurant and were chatting over margaritas and nachos when she mentioned we had met before! She had been at Mary's with her daughter and my T friend and I danced with them. I was in my Dallas Cowboy cheerleader costume. But, no mask. It was last Feb., 2017 for Mary's Superbowl party. Suddenly, I remembered! The daughter was cute and very friendly. But, I was more interested in her shapely, standoffish mom. We left the dance floor for drinks and when I got back they were gone. Evidently she remembered me, our chat there, and my FB Page. She Friended me last month.

I don't know where this will go, but it doesn't matter! The point is that there is hope for every CD looking for an accepting GG partner! U just need to get out there, be yourself and live your life! The woman said she remembered how much fun and how friendly I was!

Coincidently, I looked at the photos taken that nite. Mary's has several photogs that roam around all nite taking posed and candid photos. In one they took of the dance floor? There I am and there she is!
    Can't post it because of all the others in the shot!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Congratulations Sherry. I am very happy for you. My only recommendation is talk less and listen more. When I had the opportunity for someone like that, I talked way too much for my own good. I.e. No second date! Good luck and have fun.

very nice Sherry. mine is accepting.
    Part Time Girl

Mine was very accepting at first but has backed off as we have aged. I'm not as old as Sherry yet but she not too far out of my age.... Lol

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    I'm not looking for it to happen but I'm not ruling it out . OK forget the age thing we still have something to offer a partner , it's just finding the one that enjoys our lifestyle. I'm sure I'll click with someone if and when I get my art group going , I intend to do it dressed from the start so there's no mystery to my presentation the common thread will then be art and the enjoyment of it . To be truthful I'm not expecting a relationship to come out of my CDing social life , otherwise I could run ther risk of oversaturating myself in the whole issue , at some point I'd like to stand back and integrate it as part of my life but not to dominate it .

OK if it happens for you that's great I hope if it does it brings you happiness .

Congratulations Sherry - I hope it works out for you.

Like Teresa I'm not looking so I doubt it will ever happen. The only times I go out is with family, friends or social gatherings who no nothing about this side of me so the chances of meeting someone who would be accepting of my crossdressing are pretty much zero. I've been asexual for years so if I were to meet someone it would definitely just be for companionship.
    Sasha

Platinum Member
    I guess you never know. You are obviously active and a fun loving ad active person. I’d guess lots of women find that interesting.

Hope whateve eve this is, keeps going for you!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Doc, good on you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sherry -- I think a subtext of your message is that not only do you have to get out there, you have to get out there to places where you'd reasonably expect a friendly audience. If you hang out with the "vanillas," all you're going to meet is vanillas.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I hope it all goes really well for you Doc, and you're correct to suggest there are GG's out there perfectly willing to accept us for who we are. They are few and far between, but unlike unicorns, they do exist.

Karen

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Doc, I think I may be more excited than you. Happy days .

That's pretty cool, Doc. Good luck, and keep us posted, please.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Sounds promising, good luck going forward Sherry

I met my wife online without even searching,and she's totally accepting even now after 10 yrs of marriage, you should never give up hope
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Sherry, That is really great and I look forward to where this goes. I will have to get up there and meet this special woman.

Great story Doc, hope all is good.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Silver Member
    Not every woman will accept a crossdresser as a partner, but they're out there, and it only takes one, right?

The woman who waxes my legs would be a good candidate for someone. She's 40, lots of fun and is finished with her relationship with a part time drag queen. We've talked quite a bit and she's seen me in several of my skirts. I get the very distinct impression that if I asked her on a date she'd go with me. (Never gonna happen. I'm happily married)

Hello!

I am a 24-year-old woman and I am attracted to feminine men (including CDs). I don't know if there are a lot of women like this. From what I reading, it doesn't sound like it. But since I am a woman like this, I am sure there are more. Feminine men compliment my feminine taste well I say to not lose hope.

Cheers!

thanks for this thread and thanks for your comment Nellie!

I'm glad to see that my hopes of one day meeting a woman who completely supports who I am are not naive and blind fantasies. I pray that I'm strong enough to keep on being honest with myself and whoever I end up dating, and one day I will meet someone who perfectly complements me. That is the dream.

Silver Member
    Sherry, it sounds like it could become an interesting relationship. If that's on your bucket list, I truly wish you well.

Congratulations on meeting a new close friend! You are right - you need to be in places with accepting people.
    You are too much fun and lively to be alone!
    Hugs, Ellen

Doc,

Since being on this website for almost 10 years, I have always been a huge fan of yours. I have always admired your unmatched confidence and zest for life!

I wish you all the best and completely agree with you about putting yourself out there. Nothing risked, nothing gained right?

I met my wife at work in boy mode so I had “the conversation” a few months into dating. Luckily it went well and I am thankfully SO supported by her. However, prior to meeting her I often bumped into GG’s at normal venues who were fascinated to hear about my dual lifestyle and the transformation I’d make. Most of the times it was just curiosity but I do remember many of these beautiful women wanting to meet again.

My point is you can meet women either way. Dressed or not. Doc, you know it’s all about confidence in owning your crossdressing and wanting to share this amazing part of your life with them. For the new to the scene crossdressers, don’t treat it like it’s something to be ashamed or else they will see it as such. Own it like Doc!

I hope it works out so keep us posted either way!

Sherry,

You know as well as I, never despair, all it needs is patience.

I am sure you can do well without advice from me.

All the best in your endeavours, just tread carefully and read all data that comes off the other persons mind. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.