Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needing yall's opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy T View Post
    so I dressed today to see what I look like and I am just not sure.
    Please be honest and tell me what yall think.
    OK - since you asked...
    While I agree with all the supporting comments you're getting, and DO believe you should go ahead and 'go for it' - I'll add my initial thoughts on seeing your pictures.

I looked - and thought to myself, "she's likely to get spotted."

But I then asked myself why. I think that it's your shoulders and upper arms. I think that the dress you're wearing, while cute and seems to fit you nicely, looks like it emphasizes those parts of your body - making you look a little too muscular or 'manly' up top. While I'm far from a fashion consultant, I think if you threw on a light jacket or sweater they might soften your look.

Just my opinion - feel free to ignore it.

Forget about passing or blending, because if you're like 99% of us, it simply ain't gonna happen. People will notice. Most won't care, as long as you don't bother them. There will always be a few malcontented morons, so hopefully they won't be a problem. Just stay safe. Maintain situational awareness. Unless you want to wind up in the pokey, if you sense trouble, just leave and go somewhere else, as most cops just corral everybody in an altercation and let the judge sort them out later.

As always, figure out the worst that can happen, and if you can accept that, proceed.

Now go have fun with your honey.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi Mandy, Don't worry, you have a chance most of us (me included) don't have, the buy in of our wives. I am sure everyone feels that panic of "I can't pass, what the heck am I doing?!?!" I think you will do fine, you look good, carry yourself with confidence, and enjoy the time out with your wife, do it for all of us. Mind you this is coming from a closet case. Well mostly a closet case, I have been out twice with too good friends I met on this form. Go live the dream.

I want say thanks to everone who replyed. I have talen yall,s advise and the wife ran thru a test fit on the clothing that i will be taken. We did make some changes to improve my look.
    We are leaving after work today and we are both looking forward to this trip.
    We will take some pic and i will be posting after we return
    Thanks for all the love
    Mandy