(I originally posted this in the "Introduction" section but realized that was incorrect. So I tried to delete it but couldn't. And then, I lost everything I originally wrote so I have to re-write it. I know, a hot mess )

(Please bear with me, this is gonna be a long one)

Hello everyone,

I am happy to be apart of this platform and am appreciative that it exists. I can see that it helped and still helps a lot of people and that puts a big smile on my face.

A little about me:

I am a 24-year-old genetic woman; I was born a woman and identify as a woman (I am new to this term and hope I am using it right). I am attracted to feminine men and have been since middle school. But I pushed it down and didn't really understand it until I reached my 20's. At first, I thought I liked women because I fancied everything feminine (including people) but I felt off about that.

However, being exposed to and interacting with feminine men, I realized exactly what I liked. Buuut I still didn't accept it fully because I feared others reaction and I thought all feminine men were gay (but never had malice towards this. I just sort of gave up).

Fortunately, after doing some soul searching and research, I disregarded others opinions and found that not all feminine were gay (I apologize for this wide-spread belief ). I am happy about my attraction to feminine males, transgendered males, and androgynous people. I believe they are beautiful and lovely

I am feminine myself and feel strongly that a feminine male is compatible.

What I need advice with:

• During my research, I found that those like me are called "chasers" and I strongly dislike this. I do not have a fetish for feminine males nor do I have any desire for only sexual things (This is deeply sad). How can I date CDs/feminine males without being seen as a chaser?
  • Are there young CDs? As I said above, I am 24 and I would like to stay close to my age.
  • What can I do to support the CD community and feminine males? As well as transgendered people? Do you have advice on this?
  • Do you have any other advice to give me?

As a side note, I acknowledge that finding someone will be hard due to my preference, but I am okay with that. I will wait for the right person.

Thank you very much for reading my essay (lol) and I wish you a great day!

Cheers !