Thread: Secret slightly Revealed!

Secret slightly Revealed!

Just now,

I was in a voice chat with a female friend of mine for 8+ years. A few days ago I sent her a photo of the dinner I made at home and she was keen enough to note how my toenails were painted pink. She brought this up casually in the voice chat today and I froze and started sweating. Haha I ended owning it. I did not deny it and I'm proud of myself. It's always hard to predict how you will act in circumstances like this. Just hope that you are confident and brave enough to tell the truth and do what's right.

-Derah

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Well done, owning it was all you could do. The toes were there for her to see so no point denying it. I bet she thought it was great didn't she? Could be the start of a new and deeper friendship.

exactly, definitely. It's a much closer friendship now without a doubt.

Good for you. It is your confidence that will get you through.

Derah, Good on you for owning it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I hope her signal to you of gender freedom grows into a nice accepting friendship. She may have wondered if you were a cosplay participant and it was a random event, or she may have wanted to know more about you!

You never know at what level it is alright for her, but overall seeing the tip of an iceberg means there is some kind of hidden iceberg, and she wanted a look. I find even casual sharing has meant a lot to me- in the course of conversation with some fellow volunteering women about some TG news, I said I advocated for freedom and had dresses at home, and the conversation flowed on without any tension.
    We are all beautiful...!

Nice job owning it was a good thing if excepting you can share more and more.

Banned Read only
    At least with her you don't have to dance around the tulips. Did you ask her to maintain your privacy?

I almost did the EXACT same thing on a business video chat last week (I work from home) but my toenails were purple!

Aspiring Member
    Derah,
    I commend you for taking the high road! Well done and may you and your friend grow closer.

It's almost frightening just how perceptive women can be

Women notice everything, LOL!

Oddly enough, since I've begun my feminisation journey, I notice a LOT more about how people dress, act, etc.

Michelle!

That's cool.

I don't use nail polish anymore, it adds to much time to my CDing.
    But one day I did my finger nails bright red and after a little Judy time I looked for my wife's nail polish remover and couldn't find it.
    I new I had some Acetone ten miles away in a basement so I drove over there and as I got out of my car two young men approached me and asked if I would like to join a church singing group and as I reached for the pamphlet I remembered the nail polish. ARRRRRR
    There was a moment of silence but no one said any thing!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Derah, really? She asked about your toenails. And, u replied, "I painted them."

And, the conversation stopped there? I don't think so! C'mon! Give it up, girl!

What exactly did u admit to before u hung up?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

About a year ago I was up late enjoying a bit too much red wine when I inadvertently texted my sister in law a photo of me dressed. Told my wife what I did. Not too thrilled, but it passed quietly. I guess I outed myself! S.I.L. said she’d keep the secret, but I don’t know ...

Winston Churchill once said “When wine is in, wit is out”. Oh boy was he right!

Definitely one of life’s most embarrassing moments!!

Sometimes the outing is a sign that maybe you can have someone other than us here to talk to about your dressing.

@Stephanie47 I asked her not to tell her brother. We’ve been friends for 8+ years and thats how I met her.

@KatrinaK !! I love purple, haha omg. lol if it hasn’t happened to you yet, it’s slightly embarrassing, exhilarating, and liberating all at the same time

@helicd and @biancabellelover Yes! lol like it could have even been a reflection from the dinner table and she would have still probably noticed

@Judy haha yes! I love that story!! I’m in Guam right now (military trip) and I forgot to pack shoes so I only had my military boots. Its super humid here and everyone is wearing sandals and asking why I’m not wearing Sandals. I had to lie and say I hate sandals, but yea my toenails are pink right now. lol I was just in the store earlier today looking for acetone.

@docrobbysherry and @BrendaB Well, she said “there’s a story behind that” haha and I kinda of let it drop and die off slightly. Until last night. I got drunk off Soju and started talking with her and sending her pics of me dressed up. lol Winton Churchill QFT

@Mickitv This last year I feel like I’ve been talking to everyone about it, but none of them are CD. My Gender therapist recommended that Find a forum to meet similar-minded people.

Banned Read only
    My neighbor who is a gossip seen me sneak out and told the world.

Derah,

Sometimes you have to take a deep breath before you do the big reveal.

Glad you were able to own it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.