Thread: Another small step that is HUGE

Another small step that is HUGE

Deleted. Try to say something good and people have to make comments
    Last edited by Rhandi Spencer; 06-14-2018 at 01:33 PM.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    That's great Heidi. In that heat I wouldn't bother with the other items. The makeup will just melt away!

Congratulations, one small step for women hood. LOL.

Life can be funny. My wife has no problem with me lounging around the house in silky knee length nightgown, panties and bra with forms, put on a dress she probably would totally freak out. Good luck with the rest of the garments.

Now THAT is a moment to cherish, Heidi! I think it is very sweet indeed that your wife had you try on her dress, then offered to order one for you!

Nell
    Last edited by Nell27; 06-14-2018 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Typo

And here I am...wife has no problem with it but others who live in the same house would freeked out. Good for you! With such willingness she may have some male side wanting to get out too!

Banned Read only
    I went back and read some of your posts. I think you're making progress. Previously your wife said it was alright to wear panties. I haven't seen how long you've been married, but, at age 55+ it must be a long time. I think you're wife, and, for that matter any wife in a long term marriage, should know your qualities do not change because you like to be en femme. Hopefully you wife will mellow to the bras, hosiery and heels. Personally, I would think a wig and makeup may be a huge step for a wife to absorb.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't get it, Heidi. They make shorts for men that r cooler than even short dresses. Either u and your SO don't communicate and live in different worlds.
    Or, she would have thot your interest in dresses was suspicious and asked why u don't put on shorts?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You lucky dog you.

Heidi,

I bet you didn't see that response coming! It does make me wonder if she knows more about your desires and actions than you think.

If the dress materialises then I feel it's worth asking her how she feels seeing you dressed that way. If she says she's fine with it then that's really the cue to have the talk and explain your deeper desires. That said it's still worth taking things one step at a time.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    As it happens something similar was reported in the London Times today. A group of builders were complaining to their management that in the recent heat it was too hot to wear conventional jeans and they wanted to wear shorts instead. Their request was refused.

The builders noted that the GGs in the site office wore skirts, so the next day they turned up in skirts and dresses. Maybe one small step towards more common acceptance of men wearing skirts.

Vikky

BuildersSkirt.jpg
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Banned Read only
    OK so I missed the post before it was deleted. I am pretty lost.

So?

You are allowed to wear skirts around the house now?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.