Thread: Unwilling exposure

Unwilling exposure

I have been very busy lately, never mind time for Maria there's been no time for anything. Last night my wife came home from a two hour traffic filled drive and she was to tierd to put gas in her car and she asked me if Maria was interested in gasing up her car. Well even though she was using Maria to her advantage you know I wasn't going to refuse that.
    I dress up and I'm wearing a white lacy bra, white sheer panties, natural colour lacy top stay-ups and a wrap dress.
    I pull up to the gas station and get out of the car, it was a very windy day and as I'm putting the credit card inn, I feel the wind is strong and its pulling at my wig and feel my dress is wiping around a little.
    I grab the pump and with one hand on my wig and the hair blowing in my face and I'm trying to stay focused looking straight and could see from the corner of my eye cars driving by and people walking on the sidewalk. I turn around to put the pump in the car and I'm holding my wig and I look down and the wind has unwrapped half my dress, with one hand on the pump and the other on my wig all I could do is watch as I'm getting undressed unwillingly. I stop pumping and with my free hand I try to put myself together, with no avail I'm now starting to get aroused looking down at my stay-ups and panties all exsposed and now my private part is growing in the sheer see through panties. I had to stop gassing up and I put the pump back and I had to wait for the receipt because I needed it for the car wash. I was trying to stay calm and not lose my composure and not draw attention but I look to my left and the strap that was holding my wrap dress together is blowing out like a flag. Not trying to look around I look down and my dress is now almost fully open, it was like I wasn't even wearing a dress and I couldn't believe how strong the wind was. I got in my car and half the dress was still outside the door and I looked like I just went through the front line of a war. My wig was a mess and my hair was all in my face, I looked down and could believe I was sitting there totally exposed. It took me a few minutes to get myself together but I couldn't tie the dress because the strap that wraps the dress blew away. I guess a few people got a view of my struggle because some cars drove by me slow and trying to look in my car. There was no way anyone thought I was a women, even though my hair was in my face when the dress was blowing I was trying to close my legs, but I'm not a women that didn't cover my private part that was almost popping out of the panties because I was so aroused. I put myself together and I was going home and my wife called me and asked if everything was OK because there's tornado style winds blowing threw the city. I told her, boy do I know about that and told her what happened and she couldn't stop laughing and said I was lucky a police didn't see me or I would have got arrested for indecent exposure. Wow that was crazy. Thought I would share this and laugh about it now, hope I don't end up on Facebook or something like that.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 06-14-2018 at 04:39 PM.

See, I knew it was dangerous out in the real world.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Read only
    All of my wrap dresses have the ties permanently attached. They all have a little tie on the inside on the right to tie the lower layer in place. Then there is the "main tie" that has one tie attached at the left waist and another attached to the layer that is wrapped around and tied.

I have never seen a wrap dress that only ties like a bathrobe.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-14-2018 at 05:20 PM.

LOL

Silly tart! You should have put a kerchief on your head and held down your skirts!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Silver Member
    I had a good laugh, Maria.What an experience! One good thing about the wind .. it would really dry the car after the wash!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Yes, you really made me laugh as well! Thanks for that! It was very windy today here as well. I had my Old Navy sundress on for a bit, but not outside of the house.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I had a good laugh, you got trashed but lived through it, maybe next time it is windy slacks and a blouse, and some DUCT tape for the hair

Great story. Reminds me of a time I got out of my car on a windy day to mail a letter. Wig flying wildly in the breeze, strands of hair adhering to my lipstick. Took some time to put it back together!

They'll be watching that on the security camera re-runs for a while.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have to admit, Maria, if I got turned on by the same situations that do it for u? I would have been walking around the entire week of WildSide in Vegas stiff as a board!

Fortunately, or not,, they don't!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

omg wow! That sounds like a story from a movie haha can't believe that happened to you

I am just waiting for facebookto get updated.....

Maybe it's on the weather channel. :=)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hahahaha, that mental image made me lol and thank you, it made my day! Obviously, not laughed at you but with you And now you understand a bit more about why most of us GGs dont walk around like a female extra from Mad Men

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    You know the boy scout motto , " Be prepared !" I guess the first big mistake was not tucking , next totally inappropriate clothes for the weather conditions .

And whose been there and done a simliar thing ? Yours truly ! When we were invited to make a presentation at a large hospital , it was a long walk from the car park to the education block, it was a cool, windy day , OK I had my LBD on so it was zipped up and luckliy a reasonably smart jacket and comforatble wedges even so the wind was playing havoc with my hemline, my hair / wig was going in all direrctions, the bag kept slipping off my shoulder in the wind . I had to stop and ask directions from a group of builders , when I walked into the building I was late , dying to pay a visit to the bathroom and my hair looked more like a birds nest . I looked at myself in the mirror in the restroom and had to smile and thought to myself , " Well you want to be a woman , this is the reality , sometimes it's not easy !"

Must have been awful Maria - hope you have better luck in the future

Platinum Member
    If you were almost "exposed" because the wrap dress was open, then I am speculating you were not wearing a slip. Modesty is the best policy.

Teresa got it right. No matter what you are doing tucking is a must.
    Now you know what the wind can do you can learn to use it to your advantage - show off or hide as it pleases you.