Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

There were never more devoted Sisters, when they went out I stayed home and wore the dresses.

sisters.jpg

I was fortunate to have on a year older and one a year younger and to be a late grower. So everything fit from party dresses to tennis dresses !

For those of you that have told your sisters, were they at all curious about what specific items of theirs you might have tried on and how truthful were you in your response ? Just not sure how they might react if you said their bikini or prom dress ?

BTW who could resist wearing one of these girly dresses from White Christmas ? Love the movie and the outfits !

I have a sister two years older than me. I started wearing her bras and panties without her knowledge when I was in my early teens. I have never told her and she knows nothing about this side of me but I do wonder what she would say if she ever found out.
    Sasha

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    There were never more devoted Sisters,

For those of you that have told your sisters, were they at all curious about what specific items of theirs you might have tried on and how truthful were you in your response ?
    Good question. It bothered my sister a bit when I told her back in the early 90's, because she felt it was a bit of a privacy thing, but more because she was sad that I didn't trust in her love for me. It made her a bit "cool" to me for a while, but it got better.

who could resist wearing one of these girly dresses from White Christmas ?
    My sister and I love that movie and sing the song. which has the line: "caring, sharing, every single thing that we are wearing"

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Yes the privacy thing and especially the idea of us putting on their intimates. Thats why I always talk about trying things on as opposed to wearing them because in truth they were not on long since I was scared of getting caught. Not sure if my sisters would see the difference or not ?

My younger sister realized that someone, probably me, was wearing her clothes. One time she yelled to our mother " Tell H to stop wearing my clothes!!!"
    Our mother never did talk to me about it nor did my sister ever directly confront me. I was a lot more careful and never appreciated the violation of privacy or ownership.

My sisters were younger than me so I just slipped into moms things and really wore her things in my teens the most. My younger sisters clothes were too small.

Aspiring Member
    In our family, clothes once owned were not shared. That seemed odd, considering how we got the clothes. You see, we were dirt poor and I had several sisters, the eldest of which was my size all of my childhood. My Mom's church and extended family often clothed us. Often, the ladies sewed them custom for us. Mom never objected to my trying on any of the clothes donations that her Amish / Mennonite church gave us, girls' clothes too.

Movie stars have always had gorgeous clothes. It goes with the territory, obviously. Of the recent movies, Emma Stone's wardrobe in La La Land is the most wonderful. I drooled at her dresses the whole movie.

Never had sisters but the girls next door treated me like theirs.

I often wore their clothes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I told my older sister when I was 19 about my other side. When I spent spring break from college. I told her it was the pretty green dress that she let me wear for Halloween when i was 15 that made me realize how much I liked being a girl. I told her about how when I had 2 pair of her panties that I wore to bed every night after that. She told me she knew and asked if I wanted to go shopping with her for some of my own. She bought me a bra and panty set, and gave me the green dress the still fit me. That was over 20 years ago and every birthday since she has gotten me a set, and a new outfit.

We've been out as sisters many times. Since my wife and daughter know about my love of playing dress up. All of us have a girls night at least once a year. I LOVE MY BIG SISTER

My sister was too young but one of my girl cousins wanted to wear boys underwear and I willingly swapped with her.

I had an older sister that was I think you call them cloths horse(not sure why) but I had a great selection to pick from. I did however feel bad sometimes when she would yell at my little sister for going into her stuff when I knew it was me.

It was so long ago. 38 years have gone by since I told my sister about my crossdressing. But I don't remember if I told her I wore her cloths. She's the only person in my family I came out to and she passed away in 2011.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Well Robbiegirl, the conversations were different between what of theirs I was wearing on Halloween and when it wasn't Halloween.
    They were specific of what and who's garments I had on. The dress/sweater/skirt/shoes they could see for themselves of who they belonged to.
    The hidden female garments they asked about. Specifically the bra I was wearing. The pantyhose? Not so much. Was I wearing a panty just made them laugh.
    Goofing around with them growing up, doing skits and games as their "unknown sister", provided MANY opportunities for the only boy in the family to wear the clothes of the older girls that they no longer wanted to wear.
    Getting caught at age 12 by my next older sister led to nothing but absolutely truthful conversations with her.
    Dressing up as a pregnant girl at age 15, led to some very specific questions by my 2nd oldest sister, since it was her dress and heels I was wearing without her prior approval.
    How could I be but anything but be truthful to her, with her coming home on Halloween to see me like this?

preggg.jpg

I would actually like my older sister to ask me, be better than silence! But my outright straightforward honesty is more than she will believe, too strange to be true! So she wouldn't believe me anyhow!

Just quietly, her taste in clothing is very pedestrian, not for me!

BTW The ladies do look stunning, even in blue, but I'll let them brighten the world with those dresses!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

My sister's outerwear clothes were boring, so I never wanted them. I did borrow her underwear without her knowing. She turned out to be sort of a shaman, and one day I just went for it a few years ago when we were meeting to take care of moving my mom. Here is how she reacted told in a speech she gave, and today we speak easily about my feelings and actions:

Toastmaster, Ladies, Gentlemen,
    Buckle Up. We’re going on a gender bender!
    Now, I know you know your sex, right, male/female but what about your
    authentic gender role? I thought I knew, that was until my older brother, a very
    married, very typical, by-the-book masculine kind of guy showed up for dinner
    in a teensy miniskirt and a slinky, shiny, satin, top. Yes, I was gob-smacked…
    because he looked phenomenal. Far better than he ever had in man clothes. So,
    when he asked me what I thought, I said, “Amazing.”
    “It doesn’t like creep you out?”
    “Not at all.”
    Because for the first time in my life, my non-conforming, gender queer, cross
    dresser of a brother was finally comfortable in his own skin. Nothing to prove,
    nothing to defend, and no longer awkward. As he shared his story we journeyed
    back to our innocence, before there was good and bad, right and wrong,
    masculine and feminine, before we had to don those social masks that made us
    strangers. Our conversation pushed a lot of buttons and raised a lot of flags, but
    it made me dig deeper.
    My brother was right. There is a profound, existential conflict between our
    biological sex gender assignment and the cultural beliefs and expectations that
    shape gender role. Studies show time and again, that boys and girls not yet
    subjected to socialization respond in the same manner 90% of the time. In other
    words, we are biologically gender similar – and species similar – that is, until
    our parents, teachers, and religious leaders train us in social behaviors that
    actually misrepresent, even violate, our true nature. Men are not from Mars.
    Women are not from Venus. Our real incompatibility is with society, not each
    other.
    1 in every 100 people suffer from sex and gender identity dysphoria and that’s
    not factoring in results from research on environmental toxins, or chemicals
    used in housewares, clothes, and medicines currently implicated in the 122%
    increase in genital deformation, aggravated birth defects, and early onset of
    puberty. Nor does it include the spike in human deviance, mutilation, and
    violence perpetrated by the sex trade and human trafficking industries. Or the
    stats on how our cultural gender roles affect heterosexuality, eating disorders,
    domestic violence, suicide, incest, pedophilia, cult interbreeding, self-harming,
    infertility, and bullying.
    I think it’s time we acknowledge that the communities of our “Social Normal”
    are riddled with pain and dysfunction that are directly connected to our inability
    to cope with the CULTURAL sex gender expectations. And if we connect all the
    dots between social indoctrination and gender distress, I think THAT 1 in every
    100 starts looking more like 1 in 10 - or maybe even 1 in 1. Holy cow, we’ve got
    40 distinct sex/gender identities on the books and the most known, the LGBT’s
    are now LGBTI’s, Lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and INTERSEX.
    TRANSGENDERS are now 1 in 500. Just a while back they were 1 in 30K!
    Humanity is “in transition”. We’re in the gender bender. Right now. Evolution
    or devolution? That depends on how you and I
    deal with this extraordinary, existential identity crisis. The human race is
    fighting for its life. We’ve got to stop throwing the kids under the bus of social
    habit, stop drugging them into conformity.
    Parents, teachers, religious leaders, who we are is so much more wonderful than
    who we are being raised to become. It’s time to reunite and restore. Please. Let’s
    honor biology before sociology because if we don’t it’s not looking like we’re
    going to make it.
    Please. Honor your humanity.
    Thank you.

It is really nice to have my mother and sister on board. My dad died before we had the conversation, but I think he had cd leanings.
    We are all beautiful...!

Phili, you have a wonderful and courageous sister to give that moving speech at what I guess was a Toastmasters meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    I had an older sister that was I think you call them cloths horse(not sure why) but I had a great selection to pick from. I did however feel bad sometimes when she would yell at my little sister for going into her stuff when I knew it was me.
    Connie Thanks for reminding me ! One of the worst fights my sisters had was over a dress in our teens that i accidentally damaged. Not sure how they would react if i owned up to it now. LOL

My older sister was a bit of a tomboy, but in those days girls had to wear skirts or dresses to school every day so I had plenty to choose from. The day she left for college I raided her closet and for the next few years it was like an amusement park, till sadly I outgrew them

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I'm looking at the difference between the two actresses. One is as elegant as a swan, the other looks like she's at work in a supermarket. Look at the angles of the feet, the back, the arms, the shoulders.

Lessons to be learned...
    I used to have a short attention spa

Like Jaylyn I only had a younger sister, so her clothes never fit me. I did try one of her dresses once, but it was much too small to fit across my shoulders. I spent most of my puberty days trying on my mom's clothes. Most of her dresses were to small, but her underwear and nighties made up for it.

I never wore my older sister's clothes but I did were my mother's. I think she got suspicious one day but she did not say anything. She did let me walk around the house with her handbag. I'm in the closet to my family but my partner accepts.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I have three sisters, one 10 years older and two 7 years older. You know that I tried on all their dresses. My older sister was all of 5'1" so by the time I was 12 I was close to her size. She married when I was 11 but left many of her dresses back at our house since her first place was small. I remember wearing her strapless tea length prom dress, that she wore to her High school prom in 1958, many times. The other girls were not twins. One was Chinese but raised with my family. I loved her silk and satin Mandarin dresses. I did tell my older sister about my crossdressing when I was in my 30's and it pretty much destroyed our relationship. However, my Chinese sister and I are very close and she embraced my being transgendered. My other sister does not know about me.

Silver Member
    My sisters and mom knew when I was growing up. When my sisters moved away they left behind quite a bit of clothes which I confiscated. I had a good job and purchased clothes myself. When I moved away I left things behind. My sisters didn't want any of it. My mother put the clothes in their bedroom. A while back my mother told me I needed to take all the clothes because she wanted the closet space. Most all of it is from the 50s. Thinking of donating it to the local high school for their wardrobe department.

My sister is the only family member who knows about my crossdressing, but she's really open minded so I felt really comfortable talking to her about it. She actually thinks it's really cool that I like to wear dresses, skirts and makeup and the last time I saw her she gave me a couple of dresses and some makeup she had. My sister actually prefers to wear masculine clothes so she understands why I'm a crossdresser. I even tried on one a dress in front of her, we hung out together, and it felt completely normal for her to see her brother wearing a dress. If anything, I feel that it brought us closer

That is so great ! What a fun sister ! Do you think you would ever feel comfortable around her or other women having them see you in cute panties and Bras ?