Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sisters, Sisters

I've never worn a bra in front of any other women (without a dress on), but last time we visited we had to sleep in the same room so she saw that I was wearing panties and she complimented me on how cute they looked. I've also been in situations where my roommates' girlfriend has invited her girlfriends over and we've all just hung out in our panties. In both situations it didn't feel uncomfortable at all!

I was an only child and I often wondered what it would have been like having a sister. I had to content my self with wearing my moms tights. I do think she knew but never said anything. She passed away several years ago but she was pretty open minded so I think it would not have been a huge problem.

So sorry Angela ! Both my sisters played Tennis for years and had the funnest tennis dress with the little show panties that had several rows of ruffles on the Butt !
    tennis.jpg

tenn2.jpg
    Last edited by Robbiegirl; 07-13-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Those tennis dresses are so cute! I wish I had one

Tennis skirts are one of my favourite styles to wear, but it's hard to find one in my size or with an elastic waist band. Those dresses are really cute!

I don't have a sister, so I raided my mom's wardrobe when I was younger, and held onto some of the items to wear at night. I've still not revealed to her the reason why, let alone come out to anyone in my immediate family, but she did tell me before that she thought I was just being mischievous.

I doubt I ever will say anything unless my parents decide to ever go through my cupboard and confront me.

Tennis Great Chris Everet always wore the cute standard ruffle butt panties when she played ! You could always see them when the gals hit balls hard

chris-evert-1976.jpg