Thread: Attending E3 en femme and a fun encounter

Smile Attending E3 en femme and a fun encounter

I have just came back from E3 of 2018. For those who are not in the industry, E3 is the biggest show in computer games in north America bar none. It is an once-a-year event where every gaming company comes to Los Angeles Convention Center to show off their latest and greatest. It is also a show that is attended by tens of thousands of gamers and enthusiasts of all age. Think of it like Comic Con, but focusing on console and computer gaming instead of comics. The company I am working for is related to the gaming industry. So I had the chance to attend the show. I know there are some other colleagues from my company at the show but the place is so vast, that I am not so concerned about running into anyone I know. I got there the first day, got my badge, and got familiar with the place. I have decided to go en femme on the second day.

My hotel is a bit far away, so I took off a bit early from the show, planning to get changed for a nice dinner out by myself. Back in the hotel room, I found that I have actually missed something. I was leaving home in a bit of rush, that I grabbed a wig I have never worn. It is a nice long wig with some very pretty curls. You can see it in the pictures below. Thinking about it, it might be a bit too cute for a normal night out, but maybe a perfect match to the E3 show.

The second day comes, and I got up early and got myself ready. I chose a shirt / jean outfit to not stand out too much from the crowd. But I do have my nice curly long wig and a cute black choke. Looking in the mirror, I felt pretty good. Out onto the show I went. It is a big crowd at the convention center, just like the day before. I went in, did the tour of the floors and took pictures of things that might be of interest to my work. The whole time, it went uneventful and for times I have even forgotten that I am en femme. One thing that is really nice going to the convention is that I can take a lot of pictures (mostly selfies) without draw any attention to myself. So I did just that.

Just when I was about to leave and did the last tour of the floor, I saw a huge girl dressed like "Chun Li" (the famous street fighter girl wearing a blue silk dress in games) walked passed me. By huge I mean really tall. I am about 5"10 (that's about 180cm for non-US crowd), and I usually don't wear heels (just like today). But she is a whole head above me. She is obviously hired by one of the gaming companies as part of the show. Of course I've got to have a picture with her. So I walked up to her colleague working along with her gave her my cell phone. It is a cool picture. I told her that she looked fabulous and she replied that I am too. :-) That was really cool and really made my day.

That's a really fun trip to blend in the crowd (even with majority of them in 20s). It is great that I met a great looking "Chun Li" there. The fishnet and the high heels are really sexy.

XOXO,

Leslie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/

Leslie, glad you got to turn work time into play time. Lovely pictures.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

What a fun work assignment, my job never came with perks like that.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

What a great work assignment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh, I envy you!!! In my former life as a neuroscientist, I went to the Society for Neuroscience annual meeting. About 35,000 attendees. I brought my lady clothes several times and was able to go sightseeing a bit, walking around the host city while dressed. BUT, I never had the courage to go into the conference center en femme for fear of being recognized. So, Oh how I envy you!!

I'm sooooo jealous that you got to go to E3 Gald you had a good time and experience.

I always encounter Chun-Li's at Comic Cons (Usually MIADs). A very popular cosplay character for guys and gals

Thanks, Ladies.

Because my spouse does not like my dressing, I tried to take advantage of my road trips as much as possible. I still have to be careful with what I do in the conferences. The E3 happens to be a good scenario for an en femme outing, one since it is such a big show with so many people, and two there are very few people who I know there. I had a previous experience walking pass a colleague in street, and didn't get recognized. So I am fairly confident that nothing is going to happen at this show.

I have to grab any opportunities when they arise, and enjoy it as much as I can.
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/