Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden? Gems

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    My first time out was in the ballgown on my profile page , I'd already made provision for control panties from good old BHS ( Oh how I miss them , still haven't found anyone else selling multipack stockings ) .I can't say how my manhood matches up to others but I'm not setting out on that mission ! OK take this anyway you like but I've never received any complaints from the ladies . I see you picked up on the point of tight fitting items, Jeans and shorts pose more of a problem than skirts or dresses, as for the swimsuit I've just bought well that reamains to be seen but I do intend to wear it !

Teresa,
    One part of why I think I find tucking gross is because I have always had an aversion to touching my genitalia. As a teenager I never touched them with my hands. In college, I still wouldn't touch my testicles. So it seems gross to have to maneuver and position them to tuck.

And the other part is that tucking seems confining. For me, skirts are so awesome since they are more freeing than pants and shorts. One less layer between my legs. 95% of the time I wear boxers which are also quite freeing compared to most underwear options. So a tuck seems the opposite of freeing. I definitely have no desire for a swimsuit or skinny jeans, too confining.

Even if I try to go for a full woman appearance (or more likely drag queen when going to a drag show), I think I would still go untucked and choose an outfit that won't show an untucked bulge. There are plenty of skirts that won't show an untucked bulge, and yes it does limits my options, but I still find plenty of skirts to wear (in 5 months I have went from having 1 skirt to having more skirts than all my pants, shorts and running shorts put together).

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    A flat front to me is as essential as boobs or hips. It completes the female shape, as much as a male can do that, and if wearing close fitting clothes it is a must do thing. If done right you can go all day with the 'goods' hidden away. Just to answer Helen's question, I tucked long before I ever went out.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 06-21-2018 at 06:37 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Silver Member
    I don't tuck. I don't really need to because my "package" is small. Not many men would be proud of that fact, but I'm so uninterested in being like regler men.

If I could figure how to tape tuck or use glue to get it to work I would keep tuck all the time.

I made a big deal about tucking myself in back in the day, but now I care more about being comfortable when I'm out and about. Less tight-fitting jeans is probably the biggest difference for my going-out strategy these days!

Banned Read only
    Asew,
    Thanks for clearing that point up, I assume it's a problem not associated with GD , I have to be careful how I word this but are you Catholic ? I know when we played rugby against a catholic school the boys had to wear swimming trunks in the showers , and they were checked in the dormitories at night to make sure their hands and arms were on the outside , I guess those disciplines could cause some problems later in life .

I don't tuck because of GD but because I love to have a varied wardrobe , full skirts just don't work in some circumstances , although it was funny to sit in the waiting area to donate blood and of the twenty people sitting there with a 50/50 mix of men and women I was the only one weraing a Skirt and yes I did tuck because I knew I would be swinging my legs onto the raised chair during the donation session .

It's obviously a question my wife never asked but I'm sure she like many women would think it gross that we hadn't made some attempt to keep our male bits well hidden and unobtrusive .

For me tucking is a must when dressed.
    I don't go out when dressed. So that isn't a
    problem for me.

But hiding the bit while dressed is a must for me
    For the issues in my brain and for the look
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I'm another one that never goes out dressed. The tuck is just for me, it completes the look, and satisfies the mind.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Simple. Not much to tuck. Wearing a briefer or girdle, flattens out what little I have, to the point that I resemble a female in the genital areas.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think presenting a flat front is important.

Here's a picture of me checking out the chapter in my book about tucking and I was alarmed about where to shave and what to tape.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

If I had to tape I'd never tuck at all!

Michelle!

I have never really bothered with tucking. After all, i am a miad. I had a few half-hearted attempts and quickly decided it just wasn't for me.
    Fortunately i don't have too much to hide anyway and i only dress at home, so it's less crucial. Some snug knickers and tights compress most of what little there is under a skirt.
    If i wear leggings, skinny jeans or a tighter skirt, i wear a longer and looser fitting top, which is more forgiving. I find a larger & longer tank/cami vest does this well.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I'm sure my thoughts are similar to many others but I'll add them anyway!

When I started it was much more of a problem but over the years this hobby has transformed into something different though the end result is still the same as it was the first time I dressed. I now look for as much time as Jamie as I can get and even have managed a few "over-nighter's", a wonderful delight! I just avoid the thoughts that cause the problem to arise as long as I can, finally give in and then find myself quickly changing back to drab. This is somewhat interesting for me as I always tell myself I will stay as Jamie as long as I can though I very rarely do, go figure.

Jamie,

Pardon me but in the interests of keeping the thread on track, you don't mention whether or not you tuck and just as critically, how important it is/isn't in creating your look.

Are you like me and others that tuck drawn to how it makes you feel as well as the image you create?

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    Let me answer your question directly, I understand exactly what you are asking. The mindset, how it makes you feel, the psychology of tucking verses not being tucked. When I tuck it makes me feel feminine, I do not feel male when tucked, I like the way I transform to feeling like a woman would feel with nothing down there. I carry this mindset when out and about in public knowing if any one is checking me out they see the same flat front that women have. As a crossdresser it's wearing sexy feminine clothes and when wearing I enjoy feeling like a woman. Take this morning for example, had four or five errands to run in stores and interact with people. I started out with a tight tuck that made everything disappear and pulled a tight black thong over to hold everything where it feminely should be and stay. Then a padded fanny panty and tight boot cut girl jeans with white stitching. The short front zipper, white stitching around it made this area noticeable and left little doubt that it was feminine and there was nothing male behind the zipper. How did it make me feel looking in the mirror and presenting this way; happy that that part of me was female. BTW the tight tuck and padded panty made for a lot of nice feminine curves any woman would want. I also wore cork strappy sandles, a flashy female belt and soft feminine V neck top. Every thing went very smoothly and I thorughly enjoyed going out and feeling as a woman. While in WalMart I asked the SA did they have a pair of female sandles in my size and I also bought a sexy black thin cup bra and matching thong panty which I have on now. Feeling emotionally feminine is equally as important as wearing the clothes. If I were a woman I would definitely dress feminine and a little sexy but with class.