Thread: Thank you for the forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you for the forum

I went to the introductory section to update my introduction thread but it is closed, so Ill post this here

After 2-3 weeks I would like to give you all a thank you for the forum. It feels good to read your posts and open up a bit ... Some things I have taken away as a new member. In no particular order of importance, just as things go from my mind to keyboard ... I feel chatty and like sharing atm

All my life I have been super in the closet. I am ok with this, it is how I am, I dress for me and me alone. I have no desire to "Be a Woman" in public, it is my personal time thing. I think of myself as just having a strong attraction to feminine things. In my employment I deal heavily with the public and the only other crossdressers I have ever seen (or at least noticed) have made zero or minimal attempt to pass or were flamboyant. I do not judge other peoples lifestyle but I think it is tacky to draw unnecessary attention. I was starting to feel I was the exception keeping to myself. This forum has shown me that is untrue. I am seeing I am not the exception, I think the majority of this community has no desire for added attention?

I am 44 years old, been married twice and am heterosexual. I am surprised at how much of the community are adults and married. When I searched for a crossdressng forum and found this place, I did not know what to expect but was prepared for something at least a bit sexual. I like that everyone seems like normal people and when undergarmets, breast forms, etc, are talked about, it is in non-sexal manner.

Sara
    Last edited by Pat; 06-17-2018 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Sorry. You can't use a post to complain about mods/admins. PM to follow.