Thread: Father's Day

Father's Day

I just had the best Father's day ever. My wife and I went out shopping and bought me 2 summer dresses and 1 top that will be great for the fall. I also bought a purse to hold me over until the online one that I ordered arrives. I'm very lucky.

Happy Father's day to you all.

Happy Father's Day to everyone! Yes, it is a good Father's Day! My daughter in law got me earrings and nailpolish! Very unexpected! WOW! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Happy Fathers Day to everyone. My wife just purchased me a beautiful top and a lovely pair pf panties.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha , Spent the day with family , Totally En-Drab except fir the diamond Studs. >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Happy Father's Day, Lucky Lana.

Happy Father's Day, every father out there. My family gave me a tulip tree as a remembrance of my dad who passed away in December. Miss him a lot.

Happy father's day

Irrespective of how we dress, we are always fathers to our children.

Happy Fathers day to all those here that aren't mothers.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Celebrated Fathers Day on Saturday because the kids work on Sunday. We had a great get together and steaks on the grill with salt potatoes! I love my kids and the feeling is mutual!

Yes, I had a great Fathers Day too. Grilled out and took a ride. When we got home, there was a package sitting in my recliner. I love surprises. I eagerly opened it and found 3 lovely tops from Talbots...one of my favorites. Needless to say, I quickly put on a bra/forms and tried then on. All were fantastic. Couldn’t decide which one to wear, but did. Great day.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Fathers day isn't a good time for me these days.But I hope everyone else had a great Father's Day
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Had a great Father's Day just relaxing and sleeping. All the kids called and got to face time with all the grands. No dressing but just a relaxing day. Did have my panties on though all day as they are now almost 24/7 anyway.

Yes Father's day was a good one for me. Morning breakfast with the extended family;wife, kids, in-laws of the daughter. Then home to a relaxing afternoon in which I was able to dress in blue top, turquoise skirt and white heels. I looked pretty good for a coming 75.
    joank
    Southern California

It was a weird one for me this year. This weekend we started building a porch (so last week I removed the old porch, Thursday and Friday I dug new post holes, Saturday and Sunday my grandfather in law, father in law and myself worked on the new porch construction). So Sunday was a 13 hours of porch construction. My wife already got me a new dress for father's day she gave me about a week ago, and on father's day the boys got me gum, running socks, running shorts, running shirt and last but not least a skirt! And the boys insisted I go off my diet for a meal and we had pizza takeout with my favorite toppings (supreme).

Samantha, While I did visit my father on Father's Day, it is bitter sweet as I have not seen my children in 5 years. I'm glad that you had a good day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Alwayshave. I'm happy you were able to see your Father.
    I'm very sad and concerned that you haven't seen your children. I hope it's not because of your dressing or anything else for that matter.