Thread: Special treat on Sunday .

Banned Read only

Special treat on Sunday .

I truthfully had forgotten about Father's day , I've always told my kids not to waste their money. I knew my daughter would be passing and might drop in , so I called her to finally ask if she minded meeting Teresa , ( she has know about my for some time as her husband has and also seen my pictures ), she said she didn't have a problem but I double checked about my granddaughter seeing me.

I dressed and nipped into town to get some little treats and buy some gluton free items , I also decided to buy some fresh sliced ham . I was just chatting to the SA when my phone rang, it was my son only ten minutes away about to drop in on me with his wife and young sons . He asked what I was doing and if I was decently dressed, ( meaning in drab !) I said I was in Sainsbury's and then I turned to the SA and asked if she thought I was decently dressed , she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders . My son got the message and when I retuned home he had dropped a card and a small gift off .

Mid afternoon my daughter arrived , my granddaughter who is 5 did look slightly startled , so I left her to get use to me and greeted my daughter and son in law . She soon came round and quickly dragged me off to play chase and hide and seek . My daugher kept gazing at my face , so I asked if something was wrong she finally said how good my makeup was, I told her that this was my normal look for going out and about , nothing special .

My daughter wished me Happy Father's day and handed me a bag of goodies , so I touched my skirt and said I felt I was taking them under false pretences . In the bottom of the bag was a small purse with high heels on the side and the legend , " High Heels Fund !" While in my bedroom she asked about my wardrobe , she was amazed , it looks like I'm going to lose a few items but not the heels as her feet are smaller , she was amazed I could actually wear them !

So father's day turned out great , I did ring my son later to thank him , my daughter did find the phone call amusing when I was in the supermarket .
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-21-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Well indeed that is a good result all round. Your daughter may well become be your best ally and that can only be good for you.

Banned Read only
    Daisy,
    I'll need an ally, I'm afraid it's gone very pear shaped with my wife but I'm not sure if I want to go through it all here !

Nice to hear your kids are keeping you in their lives (great news about your daughter and grand daughter)

Great work Teresa, things seem to be turning out alright.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So glad everything worked out for the good! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , It is wonderful that our daughter is so accepting,
    Maybe she can help to bring the rest of the family around. >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Teresa,
    Sounds like a very nice step forward where the beloved father and grandfather can be true to him and/or herself [my apologies,not sure how you do pronouns ;0) That is really huge for the next two or three generations. Congratulations and thanks.
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    Phili,
    I don't think I have a choice but to stick with grandpa , she is mildly autisic but doing very well ( I knew she would !) .

My wife sent a couple of strongly worded Emails over this and other issues , after I did check with my daughter that should any problems arise I'm prepared not to dress in front of her . My daughter was annoyed that my wife had interferred , I have a feeling that I may have to dress all the time in front of her now so I don't confuse her .

Blue,
    I will never bring my son round , he hasn't a choice , he knows he can't go against my wife , also his wife and mother in law are very black and white about the situation so he's trapped in a position where he can't be honest with me , I may never know his true feelings .

I love the supermarket call. I was guessing that you were going to run into them though. LOL

What a lovely day ! And glad you accept your son and his position ( stuck in the middle) .
    It shows you are well loved.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator