Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "How do you avoid the "Paper Trail" ?

Cash or a refillable cash card.
    I withdraw $100 at a time in cash from our joint bank account. If she asks the money went for trivial things like lunch and stuff for my shop as much of it does. I am fortunate that I get a few dollars cash from work spiffs too. For the most part I buy in brick and mortar stores for items she does not need to know about.
    We are in a semi-DADT relationship and if something comes in from Amazon she does not ask about it, and if she does I just tell her I will show her when the time is right. She knows about my shoe fetish, panties, and lingerie. I am confidant I could order pretty much anything and have it shipped to the house and she would not worry about it.

It's so bad that when my wife goes on the internet and sees the ads for recently viewed items like dresses and lingerie.
    She says I'm all messed up. I bought her a dress about ten years ago and she cut it into little pieces, I can't win!
    Don't blame me, blame my sister who dressed me up in a Ballerina outfit at five!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Something is inevitably going to give you away.
    We are taught this by our parents, our schools, our religious leaders, and our media. But it's not correct. Plenty of people take secrets with them to the grave. We'll never know how many, because their secrets may die with them. Had I died at 38, no one in the world would have known that I was a crossdresser. Nearly all of my stash was in the walls, ceilings and floors of the house, appearing to be nailed down lumber, which was actually held in place with screws, their darkened heads hidden deep in the knots of the wood. A bit inconvenient? Sure. But unless a detective was intentionally looking for hiding places, it would never be opened up by a casual observer, even during a housing inspection for sale of the property. As time went on, and exhaustion from working every single day and most evenings, I got careless and started leaving things in more convenient places, and the exhaustion eventually gave me away as I left some evidence out in plain sight. But that happened a few years past the age of 38.
    We're taught all kinds of nonsense. That criminals always return to the scene of the crime. That murderers always tell someone what they've done. That crime doesn't pay. That justice always catches up with the guilty. That criminals always turn on each other. That there's no such thing as the perfect crime. That what goes around, always comes around. The belief in karma. And, of course, that the difference between a crossdresser and a transsexual is two years.
    All lunacy, and all incorrect. But the myths live on.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I always use cash and buy in stores, simplest way by far.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    [QUOTE=Judy-Somthing;4252411]It's so bad that when my wife goes on the internet and sees the ads for recently viewed items like dresses and lingerie.

Until recently I was being plagued with those ads. Heck, when I bought panties recently at Macys.com I was inundated with all sorts of panty ads from Macys. The same with looking at women's clothing on eBay and other sites. I generally use Firefox and my wife uses Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer has a feature called Ad Choices which puts ads on the sidebar of my email based on our shopping experiences or looking. I tried to see if I could block it, but, it seems I cannot do that. However, I can change the ad selection to not track my Internet activity. Now the ads are totally generic, bordering on stupid. I get all sorts of ads for totally useless stuff. Everything for health care to real estate listing all over the country. Not a single ad for panties, lingerie and dresses. It also has ceased drumming ads with images of sites and selections I previously looked at. It use to throw me an ad, for example, for a slip I may have looked a on eBay, asking if I was still interested? You may want to check on your computer settings.

My wife doesn't have access to my paypal account because I haven't given her the password. Same with eBay. But, I normally keep those sites open, so it would be easy enough to just click on eBay to see my list and purchases. However, I do have His and Her Paypal accounts with different passwords. His account is linked to a joint credit card, but I only use it when I'm buying stuff for him. Her account I use for buying everything else. It is not linked to a shared credit card. I buy either Visa gift cards or eBay gift cards with cash and link them to Paypal.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Pretty sad thread I'll say. Lots of hiding...Sad that people can't look at their desires objectively.

Banned Read only
    Oh, to the contrary. I believe many of us do look at our desires objectively. I, and, suppose most of us do not live in a world unto ourselves. Chances of a cross dresser finding a woman who is onboard 100% with her husband wearing women's clothing at all, let alone 100% of the time, is rather remote. If my wife is not appreciative of an outward display of femininity in her husband why would I stick a poker in the wasps' nest? From reading lots of threads and posts over the years it seems most husband and wife relationships have found some middle ground. Not all, but most. Too many forget the husband is only one half of the marital equation. Why should a woman,who is not onboard with her husband's cross dressing desires put up with outward displays of his cross dressing? I suspect most wives have a good idea about the extent of their husband's activities but choose to cut him some slack when balancing out the equation.

I would agree, if one a person is "a woman trapped in a man's body" then perhaps the journey should be different. I suspect most "recreational" cross dressers and their wives are accepting of the implied unspoken agreements.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    I withdraw $100 at a time in cash from our joint bank account. If she asks the money went for trivial things like lunch and stuff for my shop as much of it does. She knows about my shoe fetish, panties, and lingerie. I am confidant I could order pretty much anything and have it shipped to the house and she would not worry about it.
    Sort of unexplainable....your fetish. Does your wife have anything that needs "secret money" as well ?

I use the Epic Browser ( https://epicbrowser.com ) for all of my CD browsing. They have a built-in proxy service that can further prevent your IP showing up in unknown places. For email I use Proton Mail ( https://protonmail.com ). They collect minimum information to set up an account. Just don't write down the password. A favorite item of lingerie and a memorable date can be easily remembered for a password.
    By the way all the broswers even in incognito have a restore mode ( usually active after a panic shutdown).
    And what everyone else said.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I forgot - never take a picture of yourself in CD mode with your cell phone or tablet. Use a camera with a SD type removable memory card and dedicate it only to CD. Always remove it from the camera when you are done taking your pics.

Others have answered the browser question well.

A few, more important questions:
    If you think she's looking for evidence, the question then becomes what will the evidence be used for?
    Ask yourself, How long do I want to live like this?
    Is it worth staying with someone who obviously causes you such psychological stress?
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    Pretty sad thread I'll say. Lots of hiding...Sad that people can't look at their desires objectively.
    Yes it is sad, but we do what we have too. My wife accepts some of it, but some types of clothing she does not want to see me in so it hide it, kind of a semi DADT. It is a decision one makes when you have spent the majority of your life together and get along great on all other aspects of the relationship.

Well I use a separate browser, and a different camera. A shame really, as I no longer have anyone to hide from!

If you want to avoid a paper trail maybe you could try to use gift cards?

My PayPal has everything from day one, wigs, booze, girdles, pantyhose. Luckily my wife has no idea.
    I should close the account before she thinks of looking at it!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

It is so difficult to hide or disguise transactions for nice things that can only serve to make one feel happy and look pretty! I just do not think I could ever stop finding pretty clothes. I love being a sweet, caring girl!IMGP0047.jpg