Thread: Wife gave me the green light

Wife gave me the green light

My wife finally gave me the okay to start hormones. I am beyond excited, and I feel this wave of relief knowing that soon Iíll be able to live as my self full-time (hopefully before my 30th birthday). We are also preparing to welcome our first children into the world in the next couple weeks (2 boys), so between that and me starting hormones there are a lot of changes. Any advice on how to manage the transition so I donít overwhelm my wife, family, friends and coworkers? Did you come out in stages or all at once? Iíd love to hear everyoneís experiences.

I can't offer any advice, only congratulations on your wife's support for hormone treatments and the new impending new members of your family.
    You're a daisy if you do!

Wow! That's a great new!
    I hope the best for the next born, so he will have two moms, lol
    Just wondering if your wife and you are completely aware of all the changes that in a young man as you the hormones could produce.
    All of us are different but there are some common side effects like growing of breast, male sexual drive decline, as to mention some.
    After that all, I would like to be young as you to begin my transition.
    Last edited by Vanessa Grandy; 06-20-2018 at 11:29 PM.
    It's me, Vanessa, in the core just a sensitive woman with a strong male appearance...

https://www.facebook.com/vanessa.grandy.161

kisses...

Congrats on upcoming birth of twins. First child is a huge change in relationship dynamics. Add twins, and it is even harder. Add transition of a husband - and frankly i don't even know how to cope with it all. Do it slowly, and keep the priorities in check...

While I have no advice I can offer because I'm not there yet I will offer congratulations all around and wish you all the best going forward!
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 06-21-2018 at 07:07 AM.
    It's just clothes... isn't it?

Congrats on your transition and your twins! Thatís a lot to juggle! But I believe you can achieve greatness! You go girl! You and your wife can do it!

Aspiring Member
    congratulations on the twins ,,, about the hormones im glad she said yes , but after the twins are hear postpartum depression (not all women get it ) may set in and it may changes things for the worst , im not trying to throw water on your parade just saying be careful ,, twins and your hormones could push her over the edge.