Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do non CDers think about woman's clothes?

Do non CDers think about woman's clothes?

I'm curious about what guys (who would never CD) think about what a woman is wearing!

When I see something nice a woman is wearing it drives me crazy.

One day a woman came into work wearing the coolest outfit and when I said to a coworker "what a beautiful sexy outfit she was wearing"
    he said he was looking at her not the outfit and that I was strange mentioning I liked her outfit.

Do non CDers not think about the clothes?
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 06-20-2018 at 10:06 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I think a non-CDer's only interest in womenswear would be for how a woman would look wearing it . They would be about as interested in wearing it themselves as they would be in wearing a car seat cover .

But when their brains think crossdressing, they think standard male just with the clothing switched, whereas most of us think transformed with at least some additional effort, e.g. shaved, made up, hair, posture, silhouette sculpting, walk, mannerisms, etc. A similar destination to how they see a woman, but a different route.

But I thought the same thing as you when I saw a woman waiting to cross the road at the traffic lights wearing a professional looking black blouse, a figure-hugging, knee-length black & white patterned skirt, dark pantyhose and black pumps . She had taken off the jacket in the heat and had it folded over her one arm, and on the other shoulder, she had her handbag hanging off it. She looked amazing, but she was probably only interested in getting home to take it all off and put on comfort clothing - understandably . And how she looked facially? I don't think I even checked .

Ooh.. and I think another difference ( I keep adding to this ) is that if what appears to be a beautiful-looking woman turns out to be a CDer, many regular guys would be ( or, at least, want to appear in front of their friends to be ) repulsed by that. They wouldn't even want to acknowledge the skill of the transformation process whereas most of us would be in awe and thinking about whether that could be applied to us. Even in the aforementioned sole switch of the clothing, if the guy has nice legs, CDers would be capable of acknowledging that.

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 06-20-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Having totally lost all Becky thoughts and feelings for 3 years, i can tell you that the only thing a guy is thinking about with regards to womans clothes is how she looks in them. We on the other hand have a myriad of thoughts such as how would that look on me, does what she is wearing suit her? etc etc
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    'Normal' guys are always thinking about womens' clothes, in so far as how they are going to get them off the woman, is thinking about the clothes.
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 06-21-2018 at 03:24 AM.

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    I do think the attraction of a woman even to a non-Cder is sometimes along the lines of , " If I were a woman I'd like to look like her !" They often say that couples marry partners with similar facial features , almost a mirror image of themselves . Take a look through the pictures of couples attending parties in the social glossies ( I don't mean celebs here ) how many can you see with similiar face shapes or facial features .

I answered a similar question some time ago , by saying I can't truly make a balanced reply to this because I only see it through a CDers eyes , the TG mindset is all I've known for my entire life .

All I can say is clothes are designed to serve certain purposes and some designers get paid a great deal to make women especially look good . Some fabrics are sexually arousing and some styles make a person look sexy . Rather than ask this question , I often think of why certain fabrics are sexually arousing , my conclusion was they simulate the touch of soft skin .The man may not be a CDer but boy does he want some action with the dress and the girl , as a CDer like myself that can be mind blowing !

Quote Originally Posted by Lydianne View Post
    if what appears to be a beautiful-looking woman turns out to be a CDer, many regular guys would be ( or, at least, want to appear in front of their friends to be ) repulsed by that.
    Not just repulsed, but often angry that they were fooled into being turned on by a guy...and unfortunately, some, to the point that they want to take their embarrassment out violently, on the poor crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    i can tell you that the only thing a guy is thinking about with regards to womans clothes is how she looks in them.
    We're getting there....
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    'Normal' guys are always thinking about womens' clothes, in so far as how they are going to get them off the woman, is thinking about the clothes.
    Now there we go! Pure guy thought. The goal is sex and how to get it. All other considerations a very distant second, third, etc..
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Well indeed sometimes_miss, my comment was meant in jest but it is only funny because it is essentially true. Men are hard wired by evolution to be that way as are the male of most species on the earth. Simple as that.

Of course they do. Why do women wear low cut blouses, yoga pants, high heels, pencil skirts, etc. We just view these things a little differently, which doubles our pleasure from what we see. I think your co-worker’s remark was judgementally stupid. I also am convinced there are many, many who have, at one time or another, X-dressed. I know several that wear pantyhose or thigh highs when they fish, hunt, ski, etc. “to keep their legs warm” and no one thinks a thing about it. I think women still appreciate being told they look nice. Just do it as a gentleman and don’t slobber.

I work in retail. When guys see a real hot beautiful woman walking down an aisle they think about getting into “ her” pants.
    I think that I wish I could get into “ those” pants but they wouldn’t fit me cause they are probably not my size. Sigh...........

I think the non CDs look at the girl more than the clothing unless she is wearing something sexy and hanging out in places. I CD and I watch what the women are wearing but still I love a sexy woman wearing a sexy outfit.

It would only be a guess and I do not think there are many, if any non CDer's on this site, except some spouses or SO's

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I think your 'typical' male looks at women's clothing only in so far as to how a woman looks in them. I say this because I used to work with some guys who had opinions on literally everything, and any woman who didn't meet their 'standards' came in for criticism. I would also say only a small minority would ever try on women's clothing, and then just for fun, like at a party or a stag do.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Do non-fans of Baseball ever think about the sport? Probably in some ways tangentially, but not as much as those who are into the thing. This seems a pretty obvious answer. Stop overthinking.

Silver Member
    Non CD males are not tninking about clothes, even their own. When they see a well dressed woman, they are thinking about how to get her out of that outfit and what they'd like to do once thats accomplished. Thats how i know im not a normal male. I'm checking out a woman for tips on clothes and shoes. But discreetly of course. Because if I'm caught staring, I'd be seen as just another guy who's after one thing.

I think non-CD guys only think about how easy it would be to get her clothes off.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I haven't a clue I have never been a non CDer.

I learned how to unclip a bra and undress a girl because I had intimate knowledge as to how it was done. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    If a cis man has a fetish for one or more items a woman is wearing (cis and does not wear his fetish item himself), then yes he would think about whatever item she is wearing that tickles his fancy. Or... if he happens to work in the women's fashion industry, then yes he would notice and think about what a woman is wearing. These are the only times I could think of a non dressing male thinking about women's clothing.

Of course some do! Of course some don't!

If an item of clothing has some artistic value it will be viewed by an artistic Guy! and if it doesn't it will be viewed by some other guy! (tiptoe)

Clothing is also used to express some peoples inner Colour, Style or bold Darkness! If they do not think of the clothing they probably don't think a lot!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I was a vanilla male for 50 years! With never even one thot of trying on women's things!

When I saw an attractive woman I never wanted to look like her. Never wondered how I'd look in her clothes. In fact, rarely gave her clothes a second thot! Simply wished to see her out of them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I'm probably a 'mixed bag' of a man. I read the comment above (#4) and responses (#6 & 7). It's highly dependent on the form of the woman. Yes, I need and like to wear certain kinds of women's clothing. Dresses only, no pants. When viewing an attractive woman wearing pants my "guy" side is there, 100%. I do not think of wearing her pants. I will readily agree a woman in pants can range from overly sexy to not so much. I do not want to attract the ire of female participants on this forum, but, a heavy set woman packed into pants or a dress is not attractive. So as to not attract the ire of our female forum participants, I do not find slender or perfectly (?) formed women packed into any tight fitting garb as attractive. It's just no appealing. Maybe it's because I (male side) like a little mystery in a woman. Laying it out there for all to see just does not do it for me.

That being said, if I encounter a woman, not a teenage girl such as my granddaughter, my mind does drift to "Wow!, I love that dress! It really looks good on her!" Even on this forum I wish you ladies would tell the maker and label of the dress you are modeling. I just cannot run up to a woman and ask, "I love your dress! Where did you buy it!" That would be a total invasion of privacy on my part. Now, in guy mode I have had men and women "accost" me in stores and ask where I got my graphic "Peanuts" character tee shirts.

PS: I forgot to say I know many men, including myself, who have traits that are usually ascribed to women. We are as nurturing as any woman. We are not male chauvinist pigs who view wives as nothing more than sex objects. On the other hand we have done all those nasty things men have been called upon by Uncle Sam. I know of many supposedly rough and tumble MCP who have shirked their duty when called upon because they did not like the prospect of being maimed or injured. They pick and choose when and where they want to be "real men." So much for my morning rant after reading the MSN news of the day!
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 06-22-2018 at 11:10 AM.

"Normal" men are only concerned with 2 things regarding women's clothes:

1 - How a woman looks in them

2 - How she looks out of them.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Aspiring Member
    Judy,
    I suspect whether a non-CDer thinks about what a woman is wearing is inversely dependent on where the male falls on the gender identity spectrum. That is, if identifying 100% male, than no he does not think about the woman's clothes. On the other hand, if his gender is toward the male-female gender identity, but not a CDer, he may think about what the woman is wearing.

Dudes who are content being the dudes they are generally don't give a second thought to wearing anything feminine. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The projection in these pages grows stronger each day, it seems.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

When I see a beautiful woman wearing a short mini skirt,a silk blouse&off-black pantyhose&heels,I sometimes wonder what I would look like,and especially how it feels?
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    After reading the replies I'm going to relate the question to the comments we make about feeling like women, often we the receive replies that we can't possibly answer the question because we aren't cis women . Most of us here are TG , if not certainly in a CDers mindset wanting or needing to wear womens clothes . So are we any more qualified to answer the question from a " NORMAL " non CDing male ?

I accept my brain was wired at birth with a female trait , all I know are thought patterns based on that wiring , I'm not qualified to answer in any other guise and yet some are prepared to make sweeping statements in answer to these questions . I'm proud of what I am , OK I may not be a normal male but I am a normal TG person !
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-23-2018 at 10:44 AM.