Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast growth

Breast growth

I have read multiple threads on "breast growth" and the itchiness, tenderness etc.. but I have been experiencing an intermittent burning sensation when I move my arm in a certain direction or especially when going down stairs... I have seen my Dr and he is sending me for a mammogram (getting the appointment is a story for another day...interesting to say the least).

I guess I am trying to see if anyone else had experienced this and of so what the results were... appointment is only in mid July so plenty of time to worry!!! LOL

I'm having similar issues and my Dr scheduled me for a mammogram and ultrasound next Thursday, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing serious.

Hey Tomara... thanks for the reply...please let me know what comes out of it...

Hi Lisa,

Not sure if this helps.

But I had significantly levels of sensitivity when I went up to a higher dosage of Spirolactone.
    It was all normal. The mammogram showed just natural levels of gynocamastia consistant with breast budding.

I have had intermittent pain and sensations for many years..

Although it does need to get checked out its very common
    I am real

Hi Coffee10 and Kaitlyn was it a burning sensation? I was expecting (actually hoping ) then to be sensitive but this is totally different it's a real burning sensation that comes and goes but I find it pretty constant when going down stairs. I haven't been jogging in a while BUT I presume that won't be pleasant.

Silver Member
    Tenderness, absolutely. Painful on touch and VERY painful if hit. Stairs were a big surprise one day. I also had to learn to carry things away from my body for a year or so.

But it all goes away eventually. Sure, a hit or a bounce can still be uncomfortable, but not in the same way (although bumping the nipple area will still really hurt). The occasional random tenderness still pops up, but usually goes away in a few days max.

A burning sensation, however, sounds a little unusual to me. It’s not something I ever had, and I don’t think I’ve heard anyone else describe breast growth pain that way. Perhaps worth a quick check with your doctor.
    Lea

Hi LeaP, I actually have a mammogram set up for July but was trying to see if it fit in to the "normal range" and having (like you) never heard anybody describe it that way" I thought I'd bring up the question.

Just to be clear it's not in the breast but to the right of my right breast under my arm when they are lying flat against my side if that makes sense... I have a lunp there that Dr said was nothing back in Jan but now all of a sudden it's a breast node that needs to be checked out.

Silver Member
    Never, but NEVER ignore a lump, node or otherwise. If a doctor says its nothing, get a second opinion. Its your life, not the doctor's.

Sounds like a muscle tendon getting streatched. I have that from my job, lifting all day.

Pretty in Pink

Mammogram showed nothing as lump is too far on side so nurse said I needed an ultrasound instead... Dr. gave referal for Ultrasound, now waiting for call back to schedule appointment.

ultrasound came back negative all is good I guess so far

Can anybody describe the Best posible way not the symptoms but the tissue growing there.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Well for me Vanessa even though I was only on blockers and hormones for 2 "trial runs" 1st time 2.5 weeks and 2nd for about 5 weeks I now have "a mass" under each nipple which actually prevents me from pinching my nipples or rolling them between my fingers.. this mass is sensitive to the tough and as explained many times my others you really notice it when you bump into something. I actually found these results to have come on much quicker than I expected and worried me enough to "stop" taking T's and hormones.

have you had labs done?

some questions for your doctor
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 09-12-2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Discussion of dosages is prohibited in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Lisalove1976 View Post
    I now have "a mass" under each nipple which actually prevents me from pinching my nipples or rolling them between my fingers.. this mass is sensitive to the tough and as explained many times my others you really notice it when you bump into something. .
    Thanks Lisa,
    I experienced the same after the third week, I got panicked around week eigth and interrupt for one week but after rethink about my purpose I got back on track.
    now more than 3 months is less pain but what about the size of your mass?
    Last edited by Devi SM; 09-04-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Hi Chelyann I was supposed to get labs done after 2 months but I've yet to get to that point...
    right now I'm on Androcur and Estradiol Derrm patch but as mentioned not taking any of them right now...

Vanessa I guess the size of the mass under each breast is about the size of a dime (best guess)
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 09-06-2018 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Removed dosages, which are not allowed.

I believe that you have to be aware that an androgen blocker with estrodiol will stimulate breast growth almost immediately in most. This is largely felt in the are of the nipples and areola, resulting in a lot of sensitivity and tenderness. This is normal, and for me it continues constantly for the nine months I have been on HRT. I too take Androcure and Estrodial patches. The good news is that your breast are growing!

Hi Dirit,
    I guess the thing is I wasn't quite ready for such a fast result... yes good thing they are growing but holly crap now it's REAL!!!!

Sorry to ask you you Lisa but if you stop the HRT treatment, why to do the blood test? I know they were planned or schedule but you should rethink and talk with your gender therapist your feelings.
    I had the same panic when I start feeling my nipples sensitive a later a growing and I stopped for a week but after talking with wife and evaluating the possible changes and consequences we decide that the changes in my mood, peace of mind, well being, etc are worth to keep me in the treatment.

Hey Vanessa... I haven't gone for the blood tests... tI was asked to go 2 months after being on the treatment and have mot made it that far yet so I figured there is no reason to go. One of the reasons I have stopped is the fact that my wife doesn't know about the hormones (yes I am a real chicken shit) I was hoping she would notice my change in mood and see the inner calm I have while taking the hormones but it didn't happen. It's hard to explain the growth so being exactly the chicken that I am I stopped.

Wife has told me several times that she married a man and is not interested in women... I love her and never want to be without her so.... here I am

So here you are....which is where? It's hard to understand that your wife has NOT noticed your breasts.....

Hi Adelaide, breast growth is still "small" I have lost 25 lbs since January but gained some breast tissue so the best I can guess is that they "offset" each other...I am not a very sexual partner so to be honest we have only has intimate relations once since the increase breast tissue and I too was surprised that she didn't say anything as she must have definitely felt them.... so here we are back again.

BTW Profile picture isn't a good representation of actual size... lots of padding

[/Quote]

Vanessa I guess the size of the mass under each breast is about the size of a dime (best guess)[/QUOTE]

Adelaide,
    If you read Lisa's report about the size of the growing mass in her chest is a it a dime, so that's too small to be noticeable.
    If she interrupted the HRT that growing is less noticeable.

Hi Lisa. My breasts have grown slowly for several years. My Doctor wasn't sure why but after some tests determined it is due to a hormone imbalance?? We're leaving well enough alone as I like having breasts. I discovered a small mass in my left breast so she,sent me for a mammogram. Not cancerous they said. So now I'm just enjoying my breast growth without taking anything. Pure luck I guess. My wife kind of enjoys them and we often compare. lol So far hers outshine mine!