Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who plays sports as a woman?

Who plays sports as a woman?

After a looooong winter and a cruel spring, it’s summertime at last, which for this old girl means sports! I love working on my girlish figure by playing all sorts of sports as a woman. So far, I’ve tried golf (in an Izod skort and Lady Footjoys, using ladies clubs I scored on Craigslist) tennis (I love my Adidas tennis dress, it’s like running around in lingerie and sneakers) swimming (in a two piece skirtini which leaves awesome tan lines) and jogging and aerobics (my running skirt and sports bra work for both) so how about you? Is anyone else into playing sports as a woman?

Banned Read only
    When I used to mountain bike, I would often dress in all women's biking gear including a sports bra, also used to run dressed. But I don't do either of those any more due breaking an arm and a leg biking.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-24-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Golf, when I can. DLV always has a fun golf event

I haven't yet but am considering biking. You look great by the way.

Let's see?? Golf with you and I shot my lowest score ever, tennis (a few rare times) with you, and of course swimming (hot tub or sunning on a lounger) with you, of course! Thanks for all the great memories and stretching my comfort zone, especially at the pool. Now my next one will be riding my road bike for much needed cardiovascular exercise and to firm up those legs and thighs!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Well golf would be such fun to play as a lady, would want a wing girl though.
    I do go walking in my local park quite often wearing my ladies workout and running gear so I guess that counts

I have been doing track days on my motorcycle in womens gear. I love doing what I love while being dressed like I want.

I tried snow skiing a few times. Frankly, it did not work out so well. My helmet mashed my wig and only the blond ends dangled out. Taking the helmet on/off without losing the wig and blowing what little passable cover I enjoyed was a challenge. My thick ski clothing (mostly guy clothing) was as femme as I could muster but it covered any other cosmetic femme details (like breast forms, female sweater underneath, etc.)
    It was a more of a hassle to maintain than it was worth. When my hair grows out and I'm farther down a (possible) transition path, I'll naturally appear more feminine and trying to wear a femme "ski costume" won't be necessary.
    Ilene Atop ABasin 2-FC.jpeg

The one other thing I have tried is ride my bike. Call it en femme if you wish, but I usually ride with a long bandana head scarf, earrings (usually large hoops), a pink or otherwise colorful shirt and a smear of lipstick. Shorts or leggings worn in cold weather. It's riding season right now so I'm out on the green trails like that almost every day.
    Black Leggings(FC).jpeg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I ride my bike every morning in loose cycling capris, racerback top, sports bra, neon socks, and women's sneakers. If it's raining, I put on a running skirt and hit the treadmill.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I got up my courage, a few years ago, and purchased a Walmart 1 piece bathing suit with a tank top and skirt that went from the hips to crotch level. I wore it with breast forms and butt/hip padding. Looked reasonable. Twice I was able to go sunning on a towel at the local beach in my suit, sun hat and dark glasses with a book to read. I went a third time at the same place and also went swimming, followed by an outdoor shower (still in my suit, of course). Somehow, I feel quite concealed despite all the people around and more courageous with my eyes behind dark glasses where nobody could see me.

Mary

The closest I get, is wearing a woman's swimsuit in my hot tub. It's outside, and I have a tall fence around it, and can get to it from the house without being seen.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sherry's a pretend woman. As such she plays pretend sports!

31169.jpg

88625.jpg

16329.jpg
    I actually did go bellyboarding as Sherry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Let's see?? Golf with you and I shot my lowest score ever, tennis (a few rare times) with you, and of course swimming (hot tub or sunning on a lounger) with you, of course! Thanks for all the great memories and stretching my comfort zone, especially at the pool. Now my next one will be riding my road bike for much needed cardiovascular exercise and to firm up those legs and thighs!
    I will never forget the day you shot a legitimate 77, you were on fire girl! OK, so we played off the ladies tees - we were wearing skirts!

Swimming and sailing in my one piece suit

Tennis, womens hockey and basketball have all been on my repertoire.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I go trail running in a skirt. I just bought a second running skirt last night which I ran in this morning for an hour on the trails.

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    I tried snow skiing a few times. Frankly, it did not work out so well. My helmet mashed my wig and only the blond ends dangled out. Taking the helmet on/off without losing the wig and blowing what little passable cover I enjoyed was a challenge. My thick ski clothing (mostly guy clothing) was as femme as I could muster but it covered any other cosmetic femme details (like breast forms, female sweater underneath, etc.)
    It was a more of a hassle to maintain than it was worth. When my hair grows out and I'm farther down a (possible) transition path, I'll naturally appear more feminine and trying to wear a femme "ski costume" won't be necessary.
    Ilene Atop ABasin 2-FC.jpeg

The one other thing I have tried is ride my bike. Call it en femme if you wish, but I usually ride with a long bandana head scarf, earrings (usually large hoops), a pink or otherwise colorful shirt and a smear of lipstick. Shorts or leggings worn in cold weather. It's riding season right now so I'm out on the green trails like that almost every day.
    Black Leggings(FC).jpeg
    The picture of you on the mountain is so inspirational! Skiing as a chick is definitely on my bucket list, and I always figured it’d be a snap: put on a bula with pigtails and a swipe of lipgloss and presto, you’re a girl! You point out all sorts of practical problems which I have to solve (the essence of crossdressing) but I’ll get up there someday....

Sports as a woman

In march I went to a shop that specializes in items for women that have had cancer. I tried on three swimsuits (They are made with pockets to hold breast forms). The shop owner took a photo of me in the suit that I purchased. I have been going to a "Y" (Not the one I attend as a male) to swim laps every week since. I come in fully dressed with makeup and give them my wife's bar code card to swipe. I change in the family locker room, remove my wig, and wear a swim cap. I asked people in the pool area to take these photos. (sorry, I lost a lot of photo quality by having to move them around in my computer)

Suzi Q
    Attached Images Attached Images

Been biking as a women. Still do it now and then.

I run and bike in women's clothes. Running skirts don't do it for me. I've found that running with a bra eliminates nip chafing, and the support is actually nice. In bike shirts, I choose ones that have patterns so my bra doesn't show, which it would with solid colours.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nope, I have played sports as a crossdresser though. I crossdressed for a couple baseball tournaments during Pride weeks and a few games of golf with a crossdressing friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Q View Post
    In march I went to a shop that specializes in items for women that have had cancer. I tried on three swimsuits (They are made with pockets to hold breast forms). The shop owner took a photo of me in the suit that I purchased. I have been going to a "Y" (Not the one I attend as a male) to swim laps every week since. I come in fully dressed with makeup and give them my wife's bar code card to swipe. I change in the family locker room, remove my wig, and wear a swim cap. I asked people in the pool area to take these photos. (sorry, I lost a lot of photo quality by having to move them around in my computer)

Suzi Q
    Wow, my hat’s off to you, or maybe I should say my wig’s off to you! My swimming is always with my head above water, just a lazy breaststroke...speaking of breasts, for swimming I just stuff sponge balls into the top of my skirtini, you’ve definitely taken this to a whole new level.

Platinum Member
    no sports in particular, but I have gone to the gym dressed as a woman. It seemed a non-event for anyone else...but a big deal for me!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    I don't do much sport. I have worn a one piece swimsuit to swim in a hotel pool. I am currently looking for a tennis dress but have no intention of playing tennis in it.

I run and workout at the gym. I always wear leggings, regular solid color and patterned. No one seems to care really. I have never run completely dressed. It might be hard, especially in the warmer weather.
    Last edited by Angela Marie; 06-24-2018 at 05:33 AM.