Thread: Brother in-law found out

Brother in-law found out

Nobody ever goes into my room, and I have very little closet space since we moved 4 years ago. I had plenty before I started cross-dressing a year and a half ago, but then ran out quickly as I started buying more and more womans' clothes. Stuff started to collect on the floor, and I finally got around to start putting stuff away before I went on my vacation.

I left a bra laying on my bed, and my brother in-law came over while I was at work to give me something. When I saw his little gift on my bed, I texted him and asked if it was from him. He said yes and then asked about the bra. It was then I called him and came clean.... I more or less figured he wouldn't care because he's not a judgmental person and he said he was totally fine with me being a crossdresser. My sister of course would freak out, and I would never again get to see my niece and nephews.

So its good to know that he's cool with it, but I have to worry about others in my family. She never goes into my room though, and even lectured me on how rooms are our own little private domains, and we should not go in uninvited. Now I know most of u will say I shouldn't leaver stuff lying around, and this is why I straightened up before going out of town. Only the high-heels were hard to hide .

Banned Read only
    Was that your sisters husband or your wife's brother?

I would call my wife's brother my brother in-law, but not my sister's husband because I am not married to my sister.

Either way you could have said that it belongs to your wife.

I stand corrected, your sister's husband is your brother in-law too.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-22-2018 at 04:44 PM.

My BF and Style Guru Millisense's Avatar
    Hi Rainbow Dash, I'm glad that your brother-in-law was cool; I imagine you were
    a little bit nervous to admit the truth, but I'm glad you did!

I must be overly cynical, because when I read that your sister has lectured you on the sanctity of one's room, my first thought is she probably said that because she likes to snoop herself. I'm lucky in that I live alone, can leave stuff out no problem. One day though my sister did stop in unexpectedly when I was gone (I don't lock my door) and found my vacuum cleaner hose leaning against my bed with a condom on the end of it (long story involving trapping fruit flies) and that I DID have to explain!

Platinum Member
    Well, that seems a satisfactory result. My only observation would be that you’re entitled to your own life. I presume you share space with your sister and BL for economic purposes.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Probably better to go flatting if your prone to accidently leaving bras etc on your bed if your family wouldn't be cool with your activities
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I wondered, did your girlfriend leave it there?

Probably not her size. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.