Thread: A positive sign!

A positive sign!

I am currently in a period of non-dressing, as my daughter has graduated college and is living at home over the summer, plus my wife does not drive and so does not go anywhere without me. She has started a new short-term job, but I have been reluctant to take advantage of the time where I could work from home dressed as she is unaware of the extent of my dressing and does not approve of my lack of honesty about it. However, on Friday at the office, I got a Diet Coke from the vending machine. The Coke bottles still have the "share a Coke with" labels on them, and this is what I got from the machine

IMG_20180622_171924423_HDR.jpg

I am taking this as a positive sign, but I know better than to overdo it. I will probably only dress once or twice a month, and because I will be working, I may not even get out of the house. But after my adventures last month over a 4-day period when my wife was out of town, I can accept this as an interim situation.

Tina I would call that a sign that you need to have a dressing day.... Lol

Say it with a coke. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Tina, I have never got a coke with either name on it, good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The day came quickly, a major accident along my route to the train and my wife's usual slowness in leaving the house led to me coming back home after dropping her at her train (different one from mine). I am now fully dressed with makeup and wig, I even got the false eyelashes on this morning! My plan is to work at home for the morning, take a couple of pictures, then clean up and go to my office for the afternoon. That bottle just pushed me to do what I have wanted for the past couple of weeks.

I wished I had had days like that more often - and a more understanding . . . . !Now, retired, divorced, living in a new area, oh, what will be next?

I picked my first name from one of those coke bottles.

My positive sign....+
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Sunday at a Chinese restaurant I got a fortune cookie that said "Be adventuresome maybe try a new look." I thought, "Holy cow, these fortune cookies really work." A sign? No. Just a lucky draw. But on the other hand ...

I'm reminded of that line from Monty Python (Life of Brian) -

"it's still a good sign by any standard"

I know how it is with a wife who thinks CDing is all messed up.
    I used to dress almost every Saturday until my son moved back home last year.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    I found a Coke display at my local Winco with a stock of Stephanie bottles. Found my wife's name also, although she really wants her nickname.