Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women's Sexy Underwear

Banned Read only

Women's Sexy Underwear

Did women's sexy underwear get you into crossdressing? First seeing them for how colorful, soft, sexy and skimpy they were, so different than the men's you were wearing. Seeing sexy well built women in them and causing you to become aroused. Then the "draw" into the world macho men are not suppose to go by "trying them on and the wonderful sexual feeling you felt". Felt so good and unlike anything else you had experienced you had to do it again and again and more just might make it get even better.

For me CDing started at age four when I tried my little girl playmates shoes on and they felt so good I didn't want to give them back. At age twelve the above came calling, how could I turn down something that felt so good? Wonder if I would enjoy the clothes and being feminine as much as I do now IF I had been born a girl?

No, I found it fascinating to try on now and then.

Often not very practical.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

No it's strange what girl clothes does to a guy , seems more like an addiction

Seems GG's progress to no longer enjoying the girly girl presentations of youth. Working retail I see plenty of young women with the Victoria Secrets pink logo on shirts and outerwear but never on older women. Surely their mothers wear under garments, yet the presentation of sexy no longer appeals to them. In summary if born a GG then the excitement of sexy underwear as aging takes it toll would no longer appeal to you. Do enjoy meeting a older women with longer hair,shoes with a flair, and a interest in checking out a handsome stud working at meat counter of the grocery store. Gives one hope for sex in your latter years.

Yes I have always had a strong feminine side and a equally strong masculine side. The allure of lingerie is the first thing that I can remember being to strong to resist. The desire to fully dress came second once I realised how much I enjoyed the entire experience of female clothing. I also found out how relaxed I feel while fully dressed

Platinum Member
    IMHO sexiness does not flow from wearing any particular clothing. You can finely dress any man or any woman and the end result may be a real dud. I've met some over the years. Perhaps older women are more experienced and know exactly how to get or keep a man. It's not in the clothes. I've mentioned several times on this forum the beautiful young woman driving a cement mixer. Her body form even under her work jeans and flannel shirt must have been well maintained. She had on steel toed safety boots, hard hat and reflective vest. Hair pulled back in a pony tail. Radiant smile. I don't think it matter what kind of underwear she was wearing. Sexiness is not clothing. My wife wears Hanes cotton briefs and a rather utilitarian bra. All for comfort. She is a dynamite attractive and sexy woman. Her man? Well she still appreciates the sight of him in black vee neck tee shirt and black briefs. Is mine sexy?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u, Deebra! With all the silly and pointless posts about panties, finally u get rite to the point!

Color, cut, style, whatever! So many T's have a pantie fetish!

Personally, I get excited by tite cinchers and girdles. And, smooth nylons! But, sexy panties r pointless! Because they r unseen and skimpy panties tend to go nuclear! Most cause fall out!

I use tite panties to hold my tuck. They r a functional part of creating Sherry's look. Nothing more.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Sherry, your 'skimpy panties are nuclear and cause fallout' gave me a good laugh. How true! Of all the pretty panties in my collection, I've tossed my nuclear ones. LOL

I, too went through a sexy underwear phase and did enjoy it, especially looking at the catalogs 😉. Recently, my supportive wife and I go for comfort. She more than I. She hates underwires, hose, heels or anything tight, i.e. shaper. I love and wear all those things. She loves tee shirts and loose shorts, capris, etc. She kids me, that, I can’t wait to put on...what she can’t wait to take off. To blend in, around here, I must dress “down”, when going out, sans heels, hose, too much makeup, etc. yes, a bit frustrating but a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Did women's sexy underwear get you into crossdressing? First seeing them for how colorful, soft, sexy and skimpy they were, so different than the men's you were wearing. Seeing sexy well built women in them and causing you to become aroused. Then the "draw" into the world macho men are not suppose to go by "trying them on and the wonderful sexual feeling you felt". Felt so good and unlike anything else you had experienced you had to do it again and again and more just might make it get even better.

For me CDing started at age four when I tried my little girl playmates shoes on and they felt so good I didn't want to give them back. At age twelve the above came calling, how could I turn down something that felt so good? Wonder if I would enjoy the clothes and being feminine as much as I do now IF I had been born a girl?
    Panties has replace my boxers and briefs. I'll never go back.

I am like Sherry - I preferred the feeling of silky nylons and that panties are more functional. I focus on the outer appearance now and less on what is underneath,but still enjoy feeling good hosiery on leg on leg.
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Read only
    Only Tanya J answered the question SO what got the rest of you into crossdressing????????????????????????????????????? ????

Aspiring Member
    No, I never even saw "sexy" underwear until I was about 15/16. But when I had access to my sister more sexy things that was all I wanted to wear. I am in 52, now I think more about the outward appearance.
    Sara

Like many here, my transvestic journey began when I was dressed in a longline corset. That event took place when I was around 5 or maybe 6 and it inspired a fetishistic interest in pretty lingerie that propelled my sexual explorations well before I hit puberty.

I loved that time as it was so exciting and arousing. The sight of pretty lingerie was enough to get me aroused and it often still does.

Yes indeed one has to be practical and I avoid thongs and skimpy knickers but there are lots of other alternatives that are sexy, interesting and exciting.

I just recently received my new Sophia daywear collection from Secrets in Lace. Just fabulous and I wear it around the house as well as under my clothing.

By the way, as Eddie Izard said, it is not women's clothing it is my clothing.
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 07-18-2018 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Did women's sexy underwear get you into crossdressing?
    No, a one-piece bathing suit did. Women's briefs came much, much later after hosiery, bras, heels, makeup and wigs.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 07-18-2018 at 02:03 PM.

for me it's a yes tried it for a laugh then realized i loved it
    and then i had to try everything like stockings, pantyhose and heels

Comfortable panties are on my must haves. But I like to have them match my bras.

Yeap - initiated by panties here. A friend’s sisters in high school, a college girlfriend’s, and then my wife leaving a pair in my drawer on accident.... after that last one it kicked into high gear

hello Deebra,
    I started dressing before I discovered "sexy"; I suspect than many pf us did too!
    luv J

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No.
    Sexy womens underwear didn't cause me to be transgender

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I actually found the ultimate combination....sexy and comfortable! I got some Maidenform Comfort Devotion tangas and fell in love with them. The lace on the edges of the butt, the soft comfortable micro fiber that stretches everywhere it needs too (nothing falls out!), some really pretty colors and prints, and the way they slightly ride up (not like a thong, but close) all are reasons I love them. They are great in hot weather, very sexy, and they feel fantastic!
    I have always been drawn to lacy, silky things...ever since I can remember.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I have nothing but qomans panties, mostly Madenform of many colors and styles. I have not owned any mens underwear for years. At this point I do not even notice them uinless matched with btras, etc.

To answer the OP, my first CD experience was putting on my wife’s bra. After that, she gave me some of her old lingerie; mainly babydolls. My CDing grew from there.

My underwear depends on if I’m dressed or not. If I’m dressing I’ll wear tight strong panties and spanks to maintain my tuck. I don’t wear breast forms but wear a frilly slightly padded bra. If I’m underdressing I wear pretty but practical panties and a plain sports bra.

Michelle.

The earliest trigger I can recall was actually an old music video where the singer wore a sexy bodysuit / bodystocking, which later evolved into a love for bodysuits and one piece swimsuits. At first I borrowed items from my mom's wardrobe, then I started buying my own.

Bodysuits and teddies are still a favourite of mine, even though they are so difficult to carry off convincingly without padded hips. Most times I compromise with babydolls, slips and chemises, especially when I dress to sleep and don't want to bother with all the layers before sleeping.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Deebra, sorry! I missed that in your initial, multi point post!

I have no idea why I started dressing out of the blue at age 50! But, I know it had nothing to do with any item of clothing.

I admit I had been mesmerized by women wearing tite laced corsets my entire adult life! But, never, ever thot about me wearing one until after age 50!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!