Thread: How many of you have been in the military?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks to all of you served, especially those badass warriors in Viet Nam.

For me it was the US Navy submarine service, 1978-1984. I was not into ladies clothing back then, and it had no impact on my dressing. I did meet my beautiful wife during that time, and my heart still skips a beat when she enters the room!

That kind lady is very accepting, though not terribly enamored, with my desire to dress as a girl. I am very blessed that she was willing to fall in love with a sailor back in ‘82.

Nell

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    Retired Navy. I did 30 years and decided it wasn't really for me. Had no affect on my desire to dress.

Glad to hear you figured it out after 30 years, Terry. 😀 Thank you most sincerely for your service!! ⚓️
    Last edited by Nell27; 06-26-2018 at 01:35 AM.