Thread: Out and about as Mel, again.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar

Out and about as Mel, again.

I'm posting this here rather than in the Transexual forum because even though this is a sighting run into the big bad world as I am not ready to fully transition (280 days and counting) I will post it here.

With the folks away the girl will play, or something like that. Sooo I met this girl, a real cutie and we seem to have hit it off, I am not going to name her on a public forum though. She convinced me that going out during the day would be a good idea as I would have to do it sooner or later, so that is just what I did. Getting out of the house on an evening is interesting, getting out during the day especially when it’s nice weather is a tactical nightmare. Sadly many of the neighbours are of that generation in the UK where they ‘neb’ at everything so I was going to have to be fast, well prepared and stealthy. I had already opened the front gates to allow me to simply drive out and hit the road so with 30 minutes to go I set the alarm locked the door and after a quick check that next door weren’t hanging out of the kitchen window either smoking or hacking their guts up from 50+ years of smoking roll ups and jumped in my car and got on the road. It became apparent that the Birkenstocks were not that good for driving in. Thankfully I took the precaution of putting a pair of black suede ballet pumps in the car, which I quickly swapped into at the first red light. I drove into town in my MINI, nobody paid me the slightest attention on the road, well why would they, I was just another random woman driving a blue MINI.

I parked up in the multi story in town, switched my cute ballet pumps for my Birkenstocks and got out of the car safely stowing my ballet pumps in the boot (seriously people will break in for anything), I walked into the shopping centre the car park was attached to; well Mel this is it, no going back now. I headed down several flights of stairs to the ground floor and walked to the exit, my nerves melted away as nobody paid me any attention whatsoever, I got a few sideways glances from the sort that you would expect to see at a football match with their shirts off after several cans of cheap larger but other than that nothing to report.

I met up with "my cutie" and we headed into the centre of town, holding hands like the cute lesbian couple that we were after some lunch we went for a short walk to the Marina where we went to a bar, albeit for a coffee rather than anything stronger as I was driving, sadly she needed to go earlier than I had thought so we walked back to the station where she was to catch her bus home, after we parted ways; hers and my first lesbian kiss, to which some sour faced middle aged woman gave us a mucky look.

As it was still the middle of the afternoon I was at a loss for something to do, I’m out and about dressed as a woman and if I head home now I’ll be in the middle of the school kicking out time which means loads of people around near home when I get there. I decided to head to a coffee shop which is an old haunt of mine and sit with a drink and slice of cake for a bit before heading home, again nothing to report it all went swimmingly. Once home I ‘degirled’ after several hours, wow, what a rush it had been. I can’t wait to get my own place and do this more often (house hunting is a slooow process). I realise that my life will not always be positive experiences such as this but it is a nice start.

Selfie in the coffee shop:
    me.jpg

And the Birkenstocks (I know somebody would ask):
    sunnies.jpg
    Last edited by Melanie Moxon; 06-26-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Melissa,

Pleased but not surprised that you adventure went off without incident. I'm sure many will understand the getting past the neighbours issue. It can be a nightmare. So, any plans for another trip?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Nice toes, we all have to put our toes in the water to test it.

A few more outings like that and all your fears should melt away.

You need practice as those 280 days will slip by quickly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Melissa,

Pleased but not surprised that you adventure went off without incident. I'm sure many will understand the getting past the neighbours issue. It can be a nightmare. So, any plans for another trip?
    Thanks, yes the neighbour issue is only because I was forbayed many years ago to "dressing like that" and leaving the house. As I would be the subject of the local gossip circle and having my parents find out from them is not good. However, once I have my own place (months away) I will be going out more often. My next trip out will be at the next opportunity I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Nice toes, we all have to put our toes in the water to test it.

A few more outings like that and all your fears should melt away.

You need practice as those 280 days will slip by quickly.
    Thanks Yes indeed, I am also going to be starting laser facial hair removal in a few months, I figure the thinner the beard shadow (thankfully I have dark but not very dense facial hair) is the less "slap" I will have to apply.