Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When going out, if married, what do you do with your male wedding ring?

My wedding ring is not that wide and stays on my finger. On my right hand I have a ring that is a composite of my late wife's wedding and engagement rings, neither my daughter or daughter in law wanted yellow gold, so I had themailed made into one ring at a local jewelerservice, the diamond is clearly visible without standing out too much. When dressed I move this ring onto my left hand with my wedding band. I then have a couple of rings for my right hand.

The few times that I've been out fully dressed or even androgynous, I wear my normal wedding ring. Like many others, I add other rings on other fingers. My wedding ring is definitely masculine, but so far I've been able to make it work.

Silver Member
    True, the finish will wear off. It will last much longer if you only wear the rings when you go out.

If I remember I put it on a different finger a couple of other rings help too!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    My wife's wedding ring and my wedding ring are identical (except for ring size) so I wear it like always.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 07-03-2018 at 08:42 AM.

I bought Sherlyn an engagement ring and band . She wore just the band in guy mode.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I leave it on but then again as a thin gold band with a raised solitaire diamond it is the most femme thing I own and it has been with me for over 30 years now. I chose it at the time for it's statement of femininity and individuality. Women seem to love it :0

i have a silver wedding set that i put on in lieu of gold band

Originally, I would take off my band and go out with other rings on. This year, I bought a silver three-stone CZ ring and now will wear that instead of my ring. I have looked at some of the sets that simulate a wedding set, maybe next time.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Never comes off my finger.I would wear it regardless but it is a wider version of my wife's ring,it's A Gold and Silver Celtic band so is rather lovely,sometimes I wear it with ladies ring.Mind you I've 9 other fingers.plenty room for feminine rings

When we got engaged my wife bought me both male and female rings

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 07-03-2018 at 10:02 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Though I have never been in a relationship, this is something I have thought about.

Gold plating typically lasts about a month on me. My perspiration eats it off the jewelry. Solid gold or nothing for me!

I am a power electronics engineer, among other things. I don't like to wear my engineer's ring in the lab, and sympathise with Teresa and the wrench across battery terminals issue. The same applies to any other jewelry. While they weren't expressly designed for that purpose, some of the power supplies I've been involved with can be used for electric arc welding with the relevant hazards that arise.

That was a nice gesture on the part of your DSW, Sophie.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    My wife bought me a sterling engagement/wedding set to wear and I wear it often even in guy mode. And she got me a gold engagement ring to go with my wedding ring so I am covered in both tones. It's great to have a wife who is both supporting and understanding. I am Blessed.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've thought about it, but have never worn it when out en-fem.
    I've been thinking about, however, getting a cheap fem engagement ring.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I wear it. Proudly.
    This ring isn't coming off; not in this life or the next.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

My wife doesn't like my crossdressing at all. But the only thing that would get me in more trouble with her than my crossdressing is taking off my wedding ring. I always wear my wedding ring and I pair it with a CZ "engagement ring".
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I remove my male wedding ring and wear my faux women's wedding ring(s). I am married, after all, regardless of my attire.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I personally don't wear my ring a lot, but I wouldn't take it off just because I was dressing.

I keep mine on, but like many here I add a CZ engagement ring along with others on other fingers.

Early on, my wife asked me if I would rather have a different wedding ring for going out, as mine is rather obviously a male band and her thought was it might help me blend a little better. I told her no, this is the ring you gave me when we got married, and I will exchange it for no other.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    My wife doesn't like my crossdressing at all. But the only thing that would get me in more trouble with her than my crossdressing is taking off my wedding ring. I always wear my wedding ring and I pair it with a CZ "engagement ring".
    What Steffi said! I splurged on a real diamond engagement ring that matches my wedding ring pretty well.

Rachel and Giuseppina, I work around electricity and power electronics also. So far, my ring and my finger are intact, but I have zapped the magnetic strip on my credit cards more than once.
    Last edited by abby054; 07-05-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Danielle , My ring has ben there for 54yrs. now,
    I just have a gold engagement ring next to it..= >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Seven years ago I lost 70 pounds and lost my ring swimming, amazing how much thinner my fingers are. My wife did the exact same thing. I had bought the cheapest golden wedding ring I could find when we got married it was like 30 dollars, obviously not much gold in it. Sadly my wife's was worth way more, I spent a couple hundred dollars just getting it fixed up. I had found it on the street when I was 3 years old and saved it for my future wife. There's your fairy tale for night.

We both talked about buying new rings but both agreed it wasn't a big deal to us. I never wear a ring and I've yet to be hit on LOL. Not sure about her though.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I bought a silver engagement ring and silver band because I did get hit on occasionally and it did help cut down the come ons.

Silver Member
    Like many others I wear my band all the time. We got matching rings originally, and they are the same width. I do add a CZ engagement ring as well.

I always keep it on

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Mine is always on and I just put another ring (a simple one with a stone) next to it.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel